What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses requesting immediate release to Parramatta Eels

Pete Cash

Post Whore
moving his cap space and replacing it with players that can be integrated into next season....

same thing eels did by not signing hunt and hayne....waiting for the transfer merry go round to happen

Tigers must have oodles of cap spaced based on the ridiculous contracts they are offering people. Also its not like they can easily bring a top player into the side squad at this point.

He is out the door next year. We went through the same shit with milford.

Now like i said we got austin early from the tigers, tapine early from the knights and paulo early from the eels so i dont blame the eels for trying. Its just i cant really see what the tigers will gain.

JokerEel

Coach
Tigers must have oodles of cap spaced based on the ridiculous contracts they are offering people. Also its not like they can easily bring a top player into the side squad at this point.

He is out the door next year. We went through the same shit with milford.

Now like i said we got austin early from the tigers, tapine early from the knights and paulo early from the eels so i dont blame the eels for trying. Its just i cant really see what the tigers will gain.

I think the Tigers will gain some stability now instead of waiting another 18 weeks before they get rid of him..

Ivan would be smart to let him go know at the same time either sign Tedesco and Woods or let them go but do it at once so then the media spotlight will be off the team and they can play football without media bashing down their doors...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
They could also just put him in reserve grade for the year.

They will let him go when brooks is fit because littlejohn is playing ok but id be literally furious at his behaviour if i was the club. Remember they got rid of Austin who is a passable to good nrl 5/8 for moses

He wants out well thats sport. The little merkin should honour his contract though.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
What would top it off is if Teddy or woods sign with dogs this week.. And then tigers vs dogs this weekend, rinse repeat lol

beave

Coach
I'm glad the tigers are taking a stance. If they don't get a decent player in a swap, why the f**k should they let him go early? These millenial kids (and their f**khead managers) need a reminder that they are the ones that make a commitment to play for a club for x amount of years, you play there til the end of your legally binding agreement.

Life's Good

Coach
Get rid of him with a swap for a couple of players who would jump at the opportunity.

And f*ck the media, I say. I scratch my head at all the column inches dedicated to a bloke who has played about a dozen good first grade games(some of those for the Tigers).

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The Tigers are well within their rights, and bloody well should, tell Moses to get stuffed.
Play him in reggies and tell Parramatta to get stuffed.
Only way I'd do anything if I were the Tigers is if Cleary gets who he wants from the Eels. Within reason of course.
I just do not get the self entitlement that this turd (and Parramatta for that matter) in asking for this and almost just expecting it to happen.

BuffaloRules

Coach
They could also just put him in reserve grade for the year.

They will let him go when brooks is fit because littlejohn is playing ok but id be literally furious at his behaviour if i was the club. Remember they got rid of Austin who is a passable to good nrl 5/8 for moses

Littlejohn is rubbish...

Pedge1971

First Grade
Is anyone suggesting that Bird or Hunt move to their new clubs now?

Why is Moses special?

In his opinion he was distrspected by the Tigers when they pulled an offer for massive overs he has had on thw table for a long time. Self entitled little prick. Play him front row in reserves and put a target on his back instead of a number.

Kalyn Ponga has twice the talent and he seems to have buckled down and is getting on with footy.

JokerEel

Coach
The Tigers are well within their rights, and bloody well should, tell Moses to get stuffed.
Play him in reggies and tell Parramatta to get stuffed.
Only way I'd do anything if I were the Tigers is if Cleary gets who he wants from the Eels. Within reason of course.
I just do not get the self entitlement that this turd (and Parramatta for that matter) in asking for this and almost just expecting it to happen.

Because it worked so well with putting Farrah Into reserves for 2016 season didn't it? The media won't leave them alone at all... Great for the team isn't it?

Wasn't it Cleary that said if your not on the bus get off??

Wasn't it the Tigers that sacked a coach under contract?
Why can't the player ask to be released???