What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce arrested over altercation outside a Kings Cross nightclub

undertaker

Coach
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...e-a-kings-cross-nightclub-20140511-zr9bx.html

Roosters halfback Mitchell Pearce has been arrested after an early morning altercation with police outside a Kings Cross nightclub
Police attended the club on Roslyn Street at Potts Point at 1:30am after receiving complaints about a patron.
They spoke with Pearce who was asked to leave the premises.
Pearce was tipped as a certainty for Origin I.

Police allege the halfback became argumentative with officers outside the club and refused to leave the area.
He was then arrested and taken to Kings Cross police station where he was given an infringement notice for failing to leave a licensed premises.
Pearce has also been banned from Kings Cross for 48 hours.
Pearce is considered a certainty for NSW at halfback. He was a leading player in the Roosters premiership success last season and starred for the side in their 30-6 win against the Wests Tigers on Friday night

ellskimore

Juniors
So he stands up against law enforcement but not Queensland players. Laurie Daley will put a good spin on this.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Boot him out of origin please David Smith, we should not stand for this disgusting behaviour. It is the only fair course of action.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I think he was that scattered he thought the cops were blues teammates.
He then proceeded to completely ignore them.
Just a misunderstanding he should be good to go.

gronkathon

First Grade
If it means he is out of Origin I will but raffle tickets for the next Police fundraiser as a tribute of my gratitude

gregstar

Referee
I think he was that scattered he thought the cops were blues teammates.
He then proceeded to completely ignore them.
Just a misunderstanding he should be good to go.
True. The police just called 6th tackle & he promptly gave up.

Noname36

First Grade
Needs a couple of months in jail to get his act together. No sooner release than July 10th.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'd settle for him just being sidelined for origin 1. I once joked that it would take him being arrested for NSW not to pick him.

But sadly this seems minor and because he's a "star" he'll get a slap on the wrist when a fringe first grader would be on a building site by next week.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
NSW conspiracy to get him removed. If bozo and lozza will keep picking him the govt needs to take action

Rudderriffic

Juniors
Even if they boot him from SOO for this it will only open the door for more spastic selections, like Gidley as his replacement.