What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce arrested over altercation outside a Kings Cross nightclub

BunniesMan

Immortal
Even if they boot him from SOO for this it will only open the door for more spastic selections, like Gidley as his replacement.

I don't care if he's replaced with a spastic. But at least the spastic replacing him would not have been a proven and consistent loser at this level (unless it actually is Gidley).

Zigwaa

Bench
A life ban from origin seems the only fair punishment. Hopefully NRL takes the correct course of action

Apey

Staff member
Rumour has it it wasn't due to an altercation but rather he was caught impersonating an origin standard halfback.

You heard it here first.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Whilst I agree NSW would be served well by suspending, I really do not give a f**k, if a player has a night out. Completely over the "won't someone think of the children" brigade.

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
Not a huge offence I suppose, but honestly how f**king hard is it to NOT be a dickhead to police?

Also, I am fully in agreement with the calls to boot him from te origin team... For disciplinary reasons of course :sarcasm:

If ferguson got stood down then so should Pearce, it won't happen though because Pearce is the golden boy who can't be touched