What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

Mr Fourex

Bench
Fair enough.

Funny thing is if I said something about your sister .......the post would get deleted.

Mehh.....

Jason Maher

Immortal
If Queensland somehow manage to lose this series, you will be the most deserving losing fan of all time.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Loved Pearce kicking the ball dead yesterday. Not a peep from the same commentators who bagged Soward incessantly for the same tactic.

RWB

Bench
Loved Pearce kicking the ball dead yesterday. Not a peep from the same commentators who bagged Soward incessantly for the same tactic.

Probably because Soward incessantly used the tactic for years where as Pearce did it 2 or 3 times yesterday and only because we were playing against Uate.

Surely even the most biased fan can see the difference...

betcats

Referee
Probably because Soward incessantly used the tactic for years where as Pearce did it 2 or 3 times yesterday and only because we were playing against Uate.

Clutching at straws, Soward has not used it "incessantly" and it doesnt matter who you are kicking it too, its a boring tactic, i dont mind if its used as its within the rules but to say there is a difference is a laugh.

Hutty1986

Immortal

lol, your bitterness is showing.

sputneek

Juniors
Pearce is 5th on the Dally M leaderboard and leading a young side into the top 8 without a 5/8 beside him. He will lead NSW to victory this year, no need to worry. Mullen, Wallace etc. are duds.

adamkungl

Immortal

It was a stupid whinge, like 99% of the crap RL media comes out with. I would just like to reiterate how utterly shit Aus sports media is. A few weeks ago we were hearing about over wrestling, and 9 second play the balls. Nothing has changed in the past few weeks, but everyone's happy again? Oh wait, turns out there never were any 9 second play the balls.

Who cares, it's no different to kicking the ball out. Dragons were boring as shit for a couple of years but you can't argue with results.

Mr Fourex

Bench
It was a stupid whinge, like 99% of the crap RL media comes out with. I would just like to reiterate how utterly shit Aus sports media is. A few weeks ago we were hearing about over wrestling, and 9 second play the balls. Nothing has changed in the past few weeks, but everyone's happy again? Oh wait, turns out there never were any 9 second play the balls.

+1 ........:clap:

Mitchell did the best Wheres Wally impersonation ever.MIA all night.
I have said it before & he just keeps delivering ,the most overated player of the last 20 yrs..
But as a QLDER please select him again.

Pearce outplayed Cronk tonight, and Thurston. Cam Smith was your only spine player playing any good.

He didn't distinguish himself tonight. No stepping up and showing the Maroons. No magic combination with Carney.

I did post saying that despite everybody predicting that Pearce and Carney would be reproducing their 2010 form, there was always the chance that they would reproduce their 2011 form. That f**ked up NSW's chances as much as any other element.

Do you think that his display tonight gets him selected as the Aussie half-back and eventually the Aussie captain? :?

Latest posts