What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

big hit!

Bench
I hope that Cronk plays like shit for the Rooted. 2 years and he walks away from the game with million$$$$$. Pearce has been getting away with that for years.

Pearce will remain a liability for any team unfortunate enough to take him on.

I can't see Cronk doing that. He's probably the most professional player in the game. Looks after himself, does his homework, doesn't go out to pubs and shit to be seen, etc. Will have the shit game like most folks, but he's a leader and will lead well. He has a legacy to uphold and I think that's just as important to him as the value of his super fund. He's going to a club that is competitive and that was no coincidence. He'll be hungry to win premierships with Sydney.

OldPanther

Coach
I can't see Cronk doing that. He's probably the most professional player in the game. Looks after himself, does his homework, doesn't go out to pubs and shit to be seen, etc. Will have the shit game like most folks, but he's a leader and will lead well. He has a legacy to uphold and I think that's just as important to him as the value of his super fund. He's going to a club that is competitive and that was no coincidence. He'll be hungry to win premierships with Sydney.

He's going to the Roosters because the misses is in Sydney. The rest is well said.