What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

coolumsharkie

Referee
He had 4 sets at the Warriors line in the last 10 minutes with the game in the balance.
He came up with 2 charged down field goal attempts, one kick dead and finally got a field goal.
If you f**k up 3 consecutive times in an Origin, you will be punished.
He had the perfect opportunity to prove he is a premier halfback and ice the game against a team that was determined to lose and failed miserably.

Not to mention that dreadful grubber kick that ended up in the top tier of the grandstand behind the goalposts. That's the Mitchell Peirce we all know and love at SOO level.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Corey Norman is also better than Pearce. As is Ash Taylor.
I am please Pearce has learned has to speak basic English but this doesn't make him an improved football player. He will get picked for NSW because Daley is brain dead. Pearce will say something about how he is "ready this time" or this time he "isn't listen to the critics" or "my heads never been in a better head space".

The irony in this... Surely this was done on purpose...?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Did he lose all that maturity he found in the off-season?

There needs to be an investigation into this

I was under the impression it was the calmest/most confident/fittest/strongest he had ever been. Very strange.

Latest posts