What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce

The hatred of Mitchell Pearce by members of this forum is absurd.

Mitchell Pearce had a brilliant game against St. George-Illawarra, making Josh McCrone look like a schoolboy and winning Man of the Match with his brilliant try and drop goal. Then he outperformed the much vaunted Kiwi/Laotian dancer over 80 minutes, five days later. What a talent Mitchell Pearce has proven himself to be!

hrundi99

First Grade
I am pleased Pearce has learned has to speak basic English but this doesn't make him an improved football player. He will get picked for NSW because Daley is brain dead. Pearce will say something about how he is "ready this time" or this time he "isn't listen to the critics" or "my heads never been in a better head space".

This has been edited so the ironing is even more delicious.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
NSW aren't gonna win another Origin series until the Smith's and Thurston's of this world retire so i couldn't care who plays halfback,we only won one series in like 10 years and that was because Hayne single handedly did everything on that occasion but now Hayne is a fat lazy merkin so another Origin series loss coming up.

Lambretta

First Grade
The fact that Mitchell Pearce may fall into the NSW halfback spot due to a dearth of talent in the halves in NSW highlights a real problem with Junior football in NSW - Everything at a junior level seems to be geared towards creating 2nd rowers.

We haven't had a single decent half eligible to play for NSW in more than a decade

Since, Andrew Johns, Brad Fittler and Laurie Daley retired who have we had?

Pearce, A Reynolds, Hodkinson - the list gets worse. Brett Kimmorley was the last talented halfback and even he wasn't half the player Cronk and Thurston are.

Maloney is the best and he's a five eighth. Bird & Moylan (neither of who play in the halves) and who are waiting in the wings? Luke Brooks? Don't make me laugh

Even England are on par with halves and hooker than NSW - its embarrassing.

The next 5 best halves after Cronk and Thurston are Queenslanders or Kiwis. We would pick DCE, Shaun Johnson, Corey Norman or Kieran Foran if they were eligible for NSW. Hell, we'd probably take Ash Taylor or Ben Hunt we're that bad.

Last edited:

DJShaksta

First Grade
2ictr_zps586d71ba.gif

Simply the best.
Finally! I love this!

The_Shield

Juniors
NSW aren't gonna win another Origin series until the Smith's and Thurston's of this world retire so i couldn't care who plays halfback,we only won one series in like 10 years and that was because Hayne single handedly did everything on that occasion but now Hayne is a fat lazy merkin so another Origin series loss coming up.
Actually it was because Cronk got injured that NSW win that series

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Actually it was because Cronk got injured that NSW win that series

Hahaha no,Hayne had to carry Josh Reynolds and Trent Hodkinson as the halves(So bad that even Newcastle dropped him) against the most successful Qld team ever

No way can make Cronk's injury as an excuse when he carried those muppets against immortals like Thurston,Inglis and Smith.

Hayne won fair and square carrying donkeys against immortals.