What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MLB Postseason 2008

Tampa 9 def Boston 1 (Tampa 2-1 up)

Philadelphia 7 def LA 5 (Phillies 3-1 up)

Last 2 games at Fenway are going to be crucial, if the Rays can jag one of them, they will go back to Tamp 3-2 up. As for the NL, I think it's pretty obvious what the go is there.

jdizzle

Juniors
Boston stage 2nd biggest comeback in post season history.

Big papi was vintage...

tampa bay still ahead at 3-2 but the sox can still do it.

brendothejet

First Grade
my sister lives in boston and messaged me. apparently going mental over there.

What a comeback. ONe of the more entertaining games ive seen. In fact whole series has been pretty darn good.

andrew057

First Grade
Awesome by the sox, great to see big papi hitting again. Did anyone catch Schilling throw the first pitch? Bounced it 5 metres from the plate, lmao.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
RED SOX BABY!!!!!!!!!

Game 7 Tommorow after The sox took the 6th 4 - 2 with homers from captan fantastic Jason Varitek and Kevin Youkillis + another run to boot

I hope the Rays win the WS.

Phillies 1 title in 100+ years record doesn't deserve to be broken.

The TV broadcasters will hate this match-up. Imagine if it had of been Joe Torre and Manny Ramirez vs Boston.

richo74

Juniors
yeah but you get that, played with him before he got signed about 10 years ago makes you think what if lol