What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mogg may ditch French deal to stay in Canberra

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
well I dont think it was his grandmother

btw I'm not a turncoat :x

ya never know, nan egg mogg is quite the gossiper from what ive herd
and your turncoating is entirely up to personal opinion :p

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
ya never know, nan egg mogg is quite the gossiper from what ive herd
and your turncoating is entirely up to personal opinion :p

... and obviously yours

Raider_69

Post Whore
haha bay you've known me long enough online to know im nothing more then a humble sh*t stirrer

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
haha bay you've known me long enough online to know im nothing more then a humble sh*t stirrer

and I think you've know me long enough to know that your assessment of my behaviour is BS

Raider_69

Post Whore
this thread has gone south!
back on topic!

Raiders management - dolts of the highest order, what a way to c**k up retaining someone who has recently become a pretty vital player in our team

legend

Coach
What more proof is needed that the people running our club are incompetent failures who have no right to be running a multi million dollar business.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
well to be fair..up until the neck incident..most of us were glad he was gone.

I wouldnt blame managment for this..especially considering how we all were talking up Junior Sau to replace him.

legend

Coach
I'm talking about management talking publicly about his salary both with the Raiders and Les Catalans.

It's not an issue about letting Mogg go to the ESL, it's the way they handle things when negotiating. It's amatuer hour at its finest.

Raider_69

Post Whore
indeed
at the time of letting him go i dont think anyone would have been too upset, so i dont hold that against the club, however with the loses and his form picking up he has become an vital player for us, we need his experience and the club did the right thing trying to get him to stay... the amature way they've gone about that task has been nothing short of a classic case of inept management

Latest posts