What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mogg out for 3 weeks with hamstring injury?

budz

Juniors
Does anyone know if its true that Mogg will be out for 3 weeks or so with a hamstring?? I think he might have done it at training today.

chub

Juniors
I'd say if he was it would be chalk shifting to the centres for schif, not the introduction of Ale

ausraider

Juniors
Not good sport if you guys want raiders players injured.we need all of them fit and firing.I know Mogg can be disastrous but thats up to coaching staff to fix that problem.

SOULS 04

Juniors
i think his main problem is positional play caus he runs up to quickly and often leaves our winger with a two on one situation.

solution: Put him on the wing (and someone tell him how to slide in defense dammit)

thickos

First Grade
He's still out suspended this week anyway, so it will be more likely Graham and Howell in the centres again.

BAY72

Juniors
Shame I'd be happy to see him out for a few more weeks, and hopefully we can find someone able to fill his position.