What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moi Moi charge *NRL Charge Sheet Added*

Haynzy

First Grade
absolutely farcical !!!!!!!!!

If he's charged I'll do a nudie run from Adelaide to Parra stadium :sarcasm:

eel4life

Juniors
There were a heap of 50 / 50 calls that went against the boys tonight, but i am happy they competed for the whole 80 minutes tonight ..

This was always going to be a hard game for us, 1 the death of sonny, 2 300 games for their captain in steve price so to lose by 8 points and we had no ball for such a long time in the first half ...

MoiMoi was great tonight, and i think Tim M had a good game, and over time this team will improve if they keep putting the effort in .. we were unlucky i think we lost to the better team tonight even though they had the rub of the green with a number of the calls.

Finch needs to work on his kicking .. and if we are close to the line take a leaf out of the sharkies book of tricks, kick for hayne and hopefully get the ball back if we do not get the try ...

Suitman

Post Whore
Moi Moi charge????

There hasn't been one yet you nincompoop.
He's only on report.

Suity

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Luck's head hit Fui's shoulder. Fui's shoulder didn't run it Luck's head ( hope that makes sense) - no case if he is charged Eels need to fight it

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If he is charged we have to fight it, with his record they will nail him, i still can't believe in 2005 he got 5 weeks for missing :x

salvy71

Juniors
Doubt he'll get charged - that was just a good ole fashioned bell ringer of a tackle ....I heard the referee state that Fui's arm hit the players head ......well it'd be a bit hard not to since the players head was at the f*cking chest level of Moi Moi .........

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
i wanna see more of this from fui, i rkn we would but he gets scared cause everytime he hits someone like that they stay down for ages... i guess i understand though its like being hit by a bus rofl. fui what a unit

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
it sucks so much...... everytime someone stays down and there is little little contact with the forarm or something the other team gets a penalty. its fkn rubbish

stuke

Bench
that was a great legitimate hit by Fui. nothing in it at all. just one of those things that sometimes happen in a contact sport.

Bazal

Post Whore
His pec hit Lucks head while Luck was falling...nothing in it, just a very good, big hit. It should have been play on, but wouldn't have altered the result

Eels Dude

Coach
Yeah he didn't even do anything. the bloke fell forward and 'hit' hid head against Moimoi's forearm, The only reason it was put on report was because he was concussed and they got a free interchange. That's not fair if the bloke did nothing wrong though. It was a disgraceful decision and will be dismissed within 2 seconds with the match review committee

Gronk

Staff member
Two refs and one video ref and they still couldn't get it right. I don't the philosophy that if a player has a head injury, then it must have been an illegal tackle.

No penalty for mine and leave it for the video match review committee.

strider

Post Whore
f**k yeah! .... angry Fui has been missing for a while and its left a hole .... he still did his barnstorming runs, but his defence turned into nothing ...... now I assume someone got in his ear and told him to settle down to ensure he didn't get suspended, but it went too f'n far - they just needed to teach him how to do it better rather than not at all

Latest posts