What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moi Moi charge *NRL Charge Sheet Added*

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
His pec hit Lucks head while Luck was falling...nothing in it, just a very good, big hit. It should have been play on, but wouldn't have altered the result

Pec's of STEEL.

Angry Fui is my favourite. I am looking forward to him knocking skinny white boys unconscious alllllll year :D

bartman

Immortal
There's still a game on tonight isn't there? I wouldn't expect the charge sheet for the round until tomorrow.

Eels Dude

Coach
There's still a game on tonight isn't there? I wouldn't expect the charge sheet for the round until tomorrow.

I always thought last year they came out on a monday still. It doesn't give you much of an oppurtunity to consider your options or build a case if you only find you're charged tuesday arvo and then face the judiciary wednesday night.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Moimoi not charged

Hindy charged but will play if takes early plea

Weller could miss a week

Delboy

First Grade
The issue that concerns me , is that Parra were on a roll, had snashed the ball runner and 9 minutes to go. Cooley figures he had better justify his airfare, Worriers kick the ball downfield and the pressure was off .

Possibly no major impact but how do we know, ticks me off that it was so obvious a good hit.

Rant over, but friggin annoying

big boppa eel

Juniors
The issue that concerns me , is that Parra were on a roll, had snashed the ball runner and 9 minutes to go. Cooley figures he had better justify his airfare, Worriers kick the ball downfield and the pressure was off .

Possibly no major impact but how do we know, ticks me off that it was so obvious a good hit.

Rant over, but friggin annoying
I agree with you Delboy I think with about 5 to go Fui smashed him not far out from the line, we score there its probably a 2 point ball game with maybe 2 or 3 minutes to go, either way the Warriors deserved their win but as a Parra fan I was pissed and not in the good way.

Eels Dude

Coach
I'd like Wright to be given a go off the bench with maybe Joe G in the starting side. Hauraki is not really worthy of a spot in first grade in my opinion so hopefully someone can stand up and take his spot from under him.

Latest posts