What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moi moi defence

Macca_

Coach
Same Jake. 9 weeks I reckon... But they are giving it a shot...

Assume NRL on FOX will have the result for us soon.

Bazal

Post Whore
Used the wrong defence IMO. No F**KING WAY was that a reckless hit, should have looked to get a downgrading rather than get him off.

parra pete

Referee
Russell Fairfax seemed to be of the opinion that on the evidence presented that Fui Fui should not have been charged. He said Fitzy had the sh*ts on the result and that the Club will be lodging an appeal.
A man is innocent until proven guilty..that is the law of the land. He doesn't have to prove himself innocent. There are still a few more twists and turns in this case....
On appeal, Fui will appear before Sir Lawrence Streat, one on the most eminent legal minds in the country.....Now I don't have to tell Laurie what the law is. Fui is not GONE yet!!!!!

strider

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Russell Fairfax seemed to be of the opinion that on the evidence presented that Fui Fui should not have been charged. He said Fitzy had the sh*ts on the result and that the Club will be lodging an appeal.
A man is innocent until proven guilty..that is the law of the land. He doesn't have to prove himself innocent. There are still a few more twists and turns in this case....
On appeal, Fui will appear before Sir Lawrence Streat, one on the most eminent legal minds in the country.....Now I don't have to tell Laurie what the law is. Fui is not GONE yet!!!!!

He's get off on appeal cos appeals are always full of sh*t :lol:

I present unrefutable evidence to support my case: Shane Dunley

PJ Marshal

Coach
no chance

there is contact, you can see it even on that crapy angle they show

its a pointless appeal

Latest posts