What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moimoi in the KIWI squad

strider

Post Whore
wow there's alot of name players in there - i thought they were going to pick a "developmental" squad - ie. young inexperienced guys ..... they've basically picked the best NZ players in the UK and a few young sydney players

go on you fui!!!

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
With the way hes been playing who could ignore Fui fui, i know its not a huge test match, but he still deserves the recognition :clap: :clap: give em hell son!

Does anyone know if this will be shown on tv in australia? live or at all even

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
There is a 2 page story on him in this weeks Big League... Details his transformation from a player that everyone had doubts over, to a player who commands respect!

Utey

Coach
JessEel said:
There is a 2 page story on him in this weeks Big League... Details his transformation from a player that everyone had doubts over, to a player who commands respect!

AWESOME!!! :D

strider

Post Whore
Suitman said:
No Nathan Cayless.
Not surprising really.

Suity
well it still isn't a "full" NZ squad .... most their test team from earlier this yr is missing as they did not pick many NRL based players

yy_cheng

Coach
Gee, what a transformation!!! Souths must be kicking themselves.

But BIG CONGRATS to the FUI MONSTER !!!

T-BONE MCGRAW said:
I Know it sounds selfish but does this mean he will miss any games for Parra.

Anyway well done Fuifui

will miss one game due to the bye for parramatta. depends if the eels release him, greg eastwood is the only one so far released for the game.

James_Hardie

Juniors
Well done to Fui, one player who has had his head screwed on right this year.

I notice this point

NB: Five players to be omitted from this squad when the team to face Great Britain at Knowsley Road Stadium (St Helens) June 27 is confirmed the week commencing 19 June.

There are 5 aussie based players, do we assume these will be the players to drop out (pending other injuries)?

they probably didn't expect nrl clubs to release players.

eastwood and i heard fuifui has been released. with doggies stopped ngawini getting picked and don't want roberts going. roosters don't want soliala going and warriors have mentioned that toopi wasn't going.

James_Hardie

Juniors
Front rowers
Paleasina
Chan
Cayless J
Fui

Back rowers
Hansen
Solomona
Lauatiti
Swan
Kidwell
Anderson

There are 10 players there of which you would guess about 8 will play.