What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moimoi leaves Tigers licking their wounds

Suitman

Post Whore
Eels Dude said:
Just thinking back to 3 years ago when Hadley used to bag Fuifui before he'd even seen him play. He's the best impact front rower in the comp at the moment, having him come into the come after 20 minutes running at tired players is a great tactical move right now.

Hadley only bagged him 'cause he has a funny name. Just proves Hadley's childish mentality.

Suity

CrazyEel

Bench
Eels Dude said:
He's the best impact front rower in the comp at the moment, having him come into the come after 20 minutes running at tired players is a great tactical move right now.
Totally agree, IMO when Cayless/Cannings are done preparing the way by taking the sting out of opposing packs Fui comes on and just blows them wide open. He's still good but not quite as effective as a starter because the opposition is still fresh and he has to do more defence.

parra pete

Referee
First spotted by Brian Smith when Fui was languishing in Souths reserves for Reserves.
A bloody beauty. I was a bit worried Gibbs might have sucked him in the closing minutes to unleash a power hit.

Hindyscrack

Bench
eel01s said:
Moi Moi is vitally important to any future success at Parra this year. He is our X-Factor. He must be on the paddock come finals time or we will struggle up front.

ala 05 and 06 finals...

Could have used him in those games

Eelementary

Post Whore
parra pete said:
First spotted by Brian Smith when Fui was languishing in Souths reserves for Reserves.
A bloody beauty. I was a bit worried Gibbs might have sucked him in the closing minutes to unleash a power hit.

And for that, I thank Brian. Moimoi is my favourite prop. I love his, "I dont' care whether you're smaller than me or three times my size - I'm running straight over the top of you!" style.

And just for the record - people who don't rate him (read: "opposition fans") have NFI.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Suitman said:
Hadley only bagged him 'cause he has a funny name. Just proves Hadley's childish mentality.

Suity

Yep, Hadley also bagged Trent Waicokacola a couple of years ago when he 1st came into Flegg just because of his name.

mickdo

Coach
I hope another club doesn't take him from us. His judiciary record makes him a big risk, but as you can see he can offer great rewards to a team. Hate to lose him.

Pazza

First Grade
mickdo said:
I hope another club doesn't take him from us. His judiciary record makes him a big risk, but as you can see he can offer great rewards to a team. Hate to lose him.

you can tell he has toned down his agressivness in his tackling

Bigfella

Coach
I can see why the catchcry "Fui Fi Fo Fum" didn't catch on ...

Sounds like something PP may have made up!

eloquentEEL

First Grade
0,5001,5511911,00.jpg

oldmancraigy

Coach
I can't believe that other teams fans don't rate him?!?!?!?

Didn't Brian Smith call him the best prop in the comp towards the back end of '05 (before he got suspended?)

Latest posts