What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moltzen and Heighington to Central Coast Bears 2013

DanOz

Juniors
RLW story said Heighington has been offered the captaincy to the Bears in 2013 and also said they were targeting Moltzen. Under Sheens you can see Moltzen signing with them. How do we convince the Bears to instead target Sheens as coach?

Borat.

Juniors
Bigger things to worry about than a team that is not yet in the NRL.....but Hino is a certainty to go.....we will have gotten the best out of him by then.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, It'd probably be good timing by then, he'd be in his last 4-5 seasons.

With any luck, Dwyer will have stepped up and filled the void.

Direct

Juniors
This rumour always comes around whenever there is talk about the Bears theoretical line up.

Even though Moltzen is contracted til the end of 2012 which would make him available just in time if the Bears did gain entry in 2013, there is nothing saying he may not seek an early release, especially since he's not even considered the first choice halfback and Sheens sees him as more of a fullback.

N.C.

Juniors
I'd be happy to call the Bears my second team if Heighington and Motlzen come home.

super_coach

First Grade
Thats three seasons away, anything can happen in that time. Their will be a new group of kids coming through by than, players like Ben Murdoch,son of Siro so really thats football.

DanOz

Juniors
Thats three seasons away, anything can happen in that time. Their will be a new group of kids coming through by than, players like Ben Murdoch,son of Siro so really thats football.

Moltzen will be hitting his peak in 3 years

ShanghaiCharlie

Juniors
In theory, players take 50 to 80 before they mature and hit their peak. That doesn't mean they're not playing outstanding football up to that point. After Marshall and Lawrence he is a massive priority for our backline. He is realistically a potential superstar.

DanOz

Juniors
In theory, players take 50 to 80 before they mature and hit their peak. That doesn't mean they're not playing outstanding football up to that point. After Marshall and Lawrence he is a massive priority for our backline. He is realistically a potential superstar.

Precisely what I was trying to say :)

alien

Referee
Hopefully Central Coast don't get a NRL team anytime soon then. I don't think they should anyway. Perth and a second Brisbane team should enter the NRL before Central Coast.

Latest posts