What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moltzen Banner from Fri night

moik

Bench
539185289.png

Divine

Bench
Briefly...all I saw was "turncoat and oxygen thief" so I assumed it was about Moltzen. After last night thou I think we dodged a bullet big-time.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Poor Timmy. Choked under pressure.

Jokes aside, it's obvious he got some bad advice last year and now has a mountain to climb. The dopes who caused this will drop him if he can't come back, and if that happens the kid's career is stuffed.

dougieswim

Juniors
Quality sign!!!

I think Moltzen's agent has no idea. The Waratahs came out on Fox Sports today and said they had been speaking to him.

Reyter

Juniors
Watching the Tigers game now. Moltzen is having even more of a shocker at fullback than he was having at halfback against the Dragons. I don't like the Dragons chances of suing for damages. The Tigers could turn it around and sue the Dragons for not taking him.

giboz71

First Grade
Agreed. He was terrible tonight. Croker's last try was a shocking miss by him. I was one that was disappointed when he turned his back on us....looks like he did us a favour.

ghostface

Juniors
I think in hindsight Tim Moltzen may end up regretting not coming over to the Dragons... Due to the unique situation he and his management have created he now becomes an easy scapegoat for the tigers poor performances, fans can easily turn on him by saying "HE should have gone to the dragons."

giboz71

First Grade
True. People in the Wests forum call him a fair weather player, only goes well when the going is good and when they are winning. But goes missing when times are tough and need to get in the grind.

Fair assessment really....hence he really wouldn't have fit in at the dragons.

TheRev

Coach
Well hes going through a pretty rough trot at the moment, obviously there is a lot of pressure from not only us, but his own teammates/fans after the rugby rumours.

Im not willing to write him off, but agree that his career is on the line this year.

Petebix

Juniors
Is he still off contract at the end of this year? It'll be interesting to see how loyal the Tigers stay to him if his form keeps going the way it is

Minh

First Grade
Well he did roll the dice didn't he, the Tigers weren't so loyal until Lui got punted and tiny showed some spark in the later rounds there.

bottle

Coach
He will be getting to be a nervous boy if his form and confidence stay in the shitter as the year rolls on. the ARU might become increasingly attractive.