What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MONAGHAN on Orford situation

lotti

Bench
your welcome, I only went to a QLD training session because of Cam and Billy I'm a NSW supporter so if there wasn't a Storm player in the side I wouldn't have gone up.

Misty Bee said:
Manly have handled this as badly as Canterbury handled their salary cap a few years ago. This is the longest running saga I can recall since Brisbane botched Justin Hodges joining Easts.

If Monaghan is happy at Manly, he'd be happy in any situation. Manly have paraded Orford in front of him for about 3 months now. For a club that used to be renown for professionalism in player negotiations, they are handling this one abysmally.

As Monaghan's manager said - Orford will make a great hooker.

This can be doing Manly no service in its race to sign Orford. Luckily for them, Souths are imploding over the racism remark from Fletcher - something that, amid their most crucial player negotiations in 20 years - could have the same effect as the Dan Tilse' rampage through Bathurst had on Newcastle 6 months ago.

For mine, the best result for League would be to see Orford, Anasta and Bell at Souths. It may not happen.

I'm wondering whether the odds of Orford staying in Melbourne are shortening?

Not according to some fans!!!

Booyah

Bench
lotti said:
no he won't, Kimmorley is heckled because of the way he left Melbourne and Matt will be different he's doing it so he can be closer to his family which is the right reason.

Are you kidding me?

Why the f*ck did Kimmorley move, because he was sick of the Melbourne Weather? Because he's a greedy bastard?

His family live on the CC, which is why he moved.

Orford is doing the exact same as Kimmorley. How is it any different?

Oroford is a good player but if storm cant win a premiership with orfordthan theres no way manly can orford can be on fire in some games yet he tands too go missing in others and the ones he goes missing in is usually the finals :p

shadow grinder

First Grade
Booyah said:
Are you kidding me?

Why the f*ck did Kimmorley move, because he was sick of the Melbourne Weather? Because he's a greedy bastard?

His family live on the CC, which is why he moved.

Orford is doing the exact same as Kimmorley. How is it any different?

noddy is a good lad. atleast he got us to a premiership.

as for orford.................................GO CRONKY!!!!

lotti

Bench
yeah and he left the year after we won the premiership. We did get Orford that year so it was lose a Noddy gain an Ox.

Latest posts