What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monaghan

HayneHindi

Juniors
I reckon all teams should say no and then Manly might lose some points because they will definitely go over if they buy all the players they have been linked too. Is it true that Michael Witt is getting released as well, after thanking us for giving them such a talented player they are now getting rid of him.

Choppy71

I think he'd fit in nicely next to Timmy Smith personally and it signing him means we don't sign Finch then I'm even more for it.

Stagger eel

Staff member
lucablight said:
You're probably getting sick of me asking this but............how do you know this?

there are some things I do know and most things I don't...

Gronk

Staff member
The Colonel said:
Cowboys have pulled the offer off the table. They have signed the young player the Storm had earmarked as Hill's replacement - Jackson Nicolau.

Really ? Thats a huge blow for the Storm. Throughout the Scott Hill saga Craig Bellamy said time and time again that their future was with Jackson Nicolau at 5/8. :shock: