Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monday Night Football

Are you going?

• Yes

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 40.5%

Utey

Whose able to go to the footy tonight?

Or are family, work or study commitments stopping you from going?

COACH STERLING

Where there's a will there's a way.

Basically, I've told my employer to stick it, no staying back doing OT.

And my wife, well.... I've told her I'll be staying back for work. :D

That covers all bases.

I'll be there but won't be able to see Jersey Flegg which I'm really pissed of about, just quietly.

The Engineers Room

Kornstar said:
I'll be there for all 3 grades

Me too but I have to have a half day at work in order to do it.

I think the poll should have been do you want Parramatta to play Monday night footy?

COACH STERLING

eelavation said:
I'll be there but won't be able to see Jersey Flegg which I'm really pissed of about, just quietly.

Mate, a lot of us wont be able to see PL either......so your not in too bad shape ;-)

COACH STERLING said:
Mate, a lot of us wont be able to see PL either......so your not in too bad shape ;-)

but some of my favourite players are playing for flegg :(

Mr_E

I'm going but my daughters won't be coming to any Monday night games, school night and all.

Mr_E said:
I'm going but my daughters won't be coming to any Monday night games, school night and all.

that's probably the most dissapointing part about the Monday night concept.

As an out of stater for the team that I support, MNF doesn't worry me except that it will be a mad dash home from my sons' soccer training to scoff down dinner, get them bathed and be ready for the game.

carson

When you live in WA monday might footy bites, game starts at 5. Going to have to come up with some bullsh*t story to leave work early or miss half the game.

I can feel a cold coming on all ready.

The crowds for MNF have been enormous this year, so obviously a lot of people like it.

I can't go btw.

Suity

Kornstar

I think this will be the lowest crowd of the year for MNF, mainly cause Parra fans are fickle and it is an out of town team.......

T-BONE MCGRAW

I am not going as I can not make many games during the year but I love Monday night Footy. Helps me to get through the crap day that is Monday. I just wish it was possible to have Footy every night of the week

eelz47

i will be there for 2nd half of prems.

are you going ute? or are you spimmimg around another poll with money in ur undies?

TheParraboy

We play the tigers next Monday night

Also on Monday nights we got

Knights rd 17
Broncos rd 19