What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monday Night Football

MSH

Juniors
The ESPN ads really get to ya dont they. Always the same boring bat sh*t ads. Not that ads can be exciting but I swear watching 1 qtr of an NFL game you'll see the same ad 10 times.

I like the Federer and the rankings ad though.

Yes the only good ones are the ESPN ads from the US, with sports players interacting with ESPN presenters in same way. Plenty of funny baseball ones as well.

Big Tim

First Grade
Ahh not quite since he got drafted. Was drafted in 1991 by the Atlanta Falcons in the 2nd round. Benched warmed all bar a bit of that '91 season - went 0 of 4, 1 Int, in fact that interception was on his first ever pass and was returned for a TD. Then he was traded to Green Bay after that 1st season, QB Don Majkowski was benched in the second gamein 1992 and Favre brought the Packers back from a 17-0 defect to win and the rest is history. Well until this season when we he joined the Jets :roll:

Cheers.

I had totally forgotten about him being drafted to Atlanta.......

Thats the history of the man, he makes you forget the terrible parts of his career..... like the 06 season, which was wiped away by the following year.

J E T S Jets Jets Jets! LMFAO.

I dont think anything he does in NY will make us forget the 08 off season.... save a superbowl ring, or maybe a division title.

MSH

Juniors
Favre tossed in 6 TD's yesterday!
Final match of Week 5 in a couple of hours with Monday Night Football - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers, should be a good one, Pittsburgh to win for me.

MSH

Juniors
Lol, that they did, 3 interceptions and 4 fumbles!

Monday Night's game has Baltimore leading Pittsburgh 13-3, middle of the 3rd quarter.

MC DUI

Juniors
Two quick fire Steelers touchdowns has them in front, one coming from a quarterback fumble...

17-13

MSH

Juniors
Impressive drive by the Ravens, game tied at 20-20 with 4:02 left in the 4th quarter - going to be an interesting finish.

MC DUI

Juniors
Baltimore seem to deserve it more, but then I'm only watching the game center highlighs through NFL.com

MSH

Juniors
Monday Night has turned into Tuesday Morning Football - 12.09am in the eastern US now.

MSH

Juniors
Jeff Read (K-PIT) kicks a 46 yard field goal to win it for Pittsburgh, 23-20.

With the win, Pittsburgh improve to 3-1 and Baltimore fall to 2-1 on the season.

nyfg89

Juniors
I know Joe Flacco was sacked a few times but it looks like the Ravens may have a QB for the future. He made some nice throws and lead the team down the field to tie the game when it counted. Ok he didn't get the job done in OT but for a 3 game rookie in his first Monday night game he looked good.

MSH

Juniors
I know Joe Flacco was sacked a few times but it looks like the Ravens may have a QB for the future. He made some nice throws and lead the team down the field to tie the game when it counted. Ok he didn't get the job done in OT but for a 3 game rookie in his first Monday night game he looked good.

Flacco has certainly shwn a little something through the first 4 weekends, his team his 2-1 and they had that Week 2 bye because of Hurricane Ike which was a bit tough on the mind of the Ravens.

Sanchez

Coach
Flacco will be good. Could have done with Kyle Boller or Troy Smith being fit so he didnt have to start from day 1 so he had some time to develop

MSH

Juniors
Week 5 of Monday Night Football - Minnesota (1-3) at New Orleans (2-2) kick off is at 11.30a EDT. New Orleans for me to win this one, at home and look for Brees to rake up another big bunch of passing yards. However Minnesota have shown a little something recently, if Peterson can get running then the Vikings have a decent shot.

dragonfire

Bench
Week 5 of Monday Night Football - Minnesota (1-3) at New Orleans (2-2) kick off is at 11.30a EDT. New Orleans for me to win this one, at home and look for Brees to rake up another big bunch of passing yards. However Minnesota have shown a little something recently, if Peterson can get running then the Vikings have a decent shot.

man this game as a Saints fan was ridiculous, cant hand it up on much more of a platter but damn i have to say why would you kick it to Bush again? 2 punt return TD's and if he hadnt tripped over himself would have gotten the other one as well.

Latest posts