What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monday Night

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I'll be heading out earlier than normal this season, due to the NSW Cup game. Its not often I see Wenty play and it'll be a good opportunity to see the reserve graders.

Interesting though, is there any reason why this game is played at Parramatta Stadium, rather than Ringrose Park yesterday? Not that its a bad thing, I hope they play them more at Parramatta Stadium.

Forty20

First Grade
I'll be heading out earlier than normal this season, due to the NSW Cup game. Its not often I see Wenty play and it'll be a good opportunity to see the reserve graders.

Interesting though, is there any reason why this game is played at Parramatta Stadium, rather than Ringrose Park yesterday? Not that its a bad thing, I hope they play them more at Parramatta Stadium.

I believe it is because the cowboys Toyota Cup team all have jobs commitments during the week and thus needed to be back up home today.

Parra Guru

Coach

Same!!!

I really wanted to leave early but I had to start late today so I couldn't push it!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wasnt a bad game even though we lost, didnt appear to be to many errors or kicks like in the NYC. A lot of ball movement.

So Forty20 given the fact the Cowboys have another Monday night game, would another NSW cup game be played before first grade next monday?