What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monday Night

Forty20

First Grade
Enough with all the doom and gloom in the papers and in the forum!

Who is getting out to Parra on Monday to enjoy the old-fashioned reserve grade curtain raiser?

I'm trying to round up as much of my extended clan as possible, with school holidays making it easier for everyone to bring their kids out for hopefully a fun night.

Wenty could do with a healthy home crowd to cheer them on and it is a rare chance for everyone to actually get a look at some of our fringe players.

And worst case scenario...it simply gives us all more time to drink before commiserations ;-)

mrpwnd

Bench
I get the feeling Hayne will fire up on Monday night.
Just came back on the back of an excellent origin performance.
Prediction - Parra victory 18 - 12 and Hayne man of the match.

Mickyd39

Juniors
Parra by 20.

Our attack will finally click on Monday night.

I can't wait to get out there and watch Wenty.

jono

Juniors
Be there in spirit but watching on Fox from Smiggins Hotel- make a sh*tload of noise so I can hear it over the schnapps glasses clinking!
Will defo be at CUA on Saturday though , on the way back from the snow.
Go you Eels , 28-12 , 10552 ??????

jono

Juniors
Be there in spirit but watching on Fox from Smiggins Hotel- make a sh*tload of noise so I can hear it over the schnapps glasses clinking!
Will defo be at CUA on Saturday though , on the way back from the snow.
Go you Eels , 28-12 , 10552 ??????

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Ill be there. I am really looking forward to seeing the boys play. Been a rough week and theres nothing like Rugby League to let it all out. Come on Parra!!

Suitman

Post Whore

Mate, 100 mm's of rain forecast down there on Tuesday arvo/night. Should wash away all the man made stuff, and considering there is no natural snow there atm, it will leave the slopes bare.
Hopefully for you, 20 - 40 cm's of snow may fall from Wednesday onwards, so you might get back what you originally lost.

Good luck. Happy skiing. :)

Suity

bartman

Immortal
I really don't know what to expect tonight.

We all know what our side - even with the odd player out - are capable of when they turn up motivated. They showed this to us in the run last year.

But we've shown very few signs or games this year where we've appeared motivated as a team to combine and play our best.

The Cowboys are (apart from Melbourne) on the bottom of the table, and by rights we should put them away. But you look at guys like Thurston and Matty Bowen, and you just know they are capable of cutting us to pieces if - as has been the case in recent weeks - we aren't on our game.

If we lose this, then we are not contenders this year, not on form. Sure we may get some luck and sneak into the 8 on the back of a miracle run like last year, but we will not be "real" contenders, the way this year's squad should have been. Win this, and our chance of competing the rest of the season is still alive and (kind of) well.

SDM

First Grade
Too early, would be good if it was a Sunday game, may as well of had u20's