What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monster Eels

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
and he's on the sports tab van!!!! :D
playing for cantebury tho............. :(
lol, nah, he's a top bloke, and a great player, and he's got some good dance moves too!! :lol:
Pro-Peeky, i say!!

half

Coach
hopefully he can peek at the right end of the season again to lead the eels in their finals charge

Freak

Juniors
I bet Solo would still be at the club if the new rule was introduced a little earlier!!!!! :roll:
Although I am not that concerned as I think we have some of the best offloaders of the ball in a tackle in the game.

EG: Cayless to Burt on Saturday :shock: :clap:

fish eel

Immortal
Good point Freak.

I think Cayless has wonderful hands, might nice throw the great offloads of solomona when being tackled, but he can can throw short, deft little passes.

redeel

Juniors
yes and poor old ricky is spewing cause thats the way the rooters play,and thats why they have been sucsessful, i wonder how he will change things now?

Hurriflatch

Referee
Stuart needs something to cry about

even if the NRL gave the Roosters at 10 point head start and let them spend 6 million extra in the cap he'd still find a way to complain

Eelementary

Post Whore
Some people are never happy.

On the one hand, we were criticised heavily in 2002 and 2003 for having a soft forward pack.

We now get a monster, dominant pack (plus a few skilled ones) alongside what I think could possibly be our best backline for ages (with Burt, Lyon, Vaeliki and Grothe all possible rep chances) and people reckon we'll still struggle! Argh!

BTW, I mean the so-called 'experts'.

Latest posts