What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Canberra on Monday Nights

Dutchy

Immortal
god1 said:
] - Roosters or Titans for Wooden spoon
- Melbourne and North QLD Grand Final
- Raiders to make 8
-Qld to win the first two origins because NSW selectors continue picking players who are out of form and have a reputation
- Inglis for Dally M player of the year
- Tongue for lock of the year

No..thats the funniest

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
i agree wholeheartedly. I loved the first 2 MNF, but i find it hard to convince myself to watch the raiders...

Dutchy

Immortal
no.2_lukeburt said:
i agree wholeheartedly. I loved the first 2 MNF, but i find it hard to convince myself to watch the raiders...

especially when you can be watching a bunch of fat ppl running on treadmills on ch10

Raider_69

Post Whore
dont worry
we've got one in a few weeks cause we swapped for souths and after that we wont be getting them again, as per the deal we cut with the NRL and fox to make that swap

the MNF was ALWAYS going to be a failure

Raider_69

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
You mean MNF with CANBERRA involved was always going to be a failure!:lol:

spot on, that exactly what i ment
MNF should be sydney clubs only imo, the odd qld game
will be a spectatular failure in canberra, nz or melbourne

sunday games for us, its when we draw best
the cowboys get their night games cause of the heat, we deserve our sunday games for the cold

think about it, alot of sydney lads go to canberra games, we cant make it on a monday, not to mention young blokes who have school tomorrow, perents who have work early, elderly people who cant make night games for the cold... its a terrible idea for a club based in canberra. i said it at the start of the week 7k tops

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Approx 4k still outside the gates at 7:00pm.

YOU LOSE brooksy.

Crowd looks like it may end up 10k+