What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Canberra on Monday Nights

Raider Azz

Bench
f**k me there was some sh*t spurted in this thread. but full credit brooksy, at least you came back and faced the music :lol: btw, it was a silly effort trying to bait us when we were all too busy heading to the game :p

the best thing about the crowd tonight is that there were people there that may not have been to a game in a while that will now definately come back after a performance like that. if we can back it up against the eels next week surely we will pull at least 16K against the roosters.

boring my arse! henry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> elliot

now how about a channel 9 game?!?!?

Junior Bunny

Juniors
Honestly you Raiders fans..... you've only won one game and you think your gonna win the comp....try winning 3 like Souths...then you can have that tag.

:sarcasm:

Chachi

Bench
A lot of people also turned up expecting a 7:30 kickoff and many of them left when they realised they'd miss half the game by the time they got through the ticket lines.

Junior Bunny said:
Honestly you Raiders fans..... you've only won one game and you think your gonna win the comp....try winning 3 like Souths...then you can have that tag.

But we don't have the class of armani suits and the threat of mobile phone violence to win 3 in a row

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Junior Bunny said:

Honestly you Souths fans........you've won 3 in a row and you think that makes up for 17 years of failure.

dubby

Bench
JB, let us have our joy ok? Its our first win, it feels bloody good, we had a good crowd and we are performing better each week.

And we didnt have to buy all the players you did at the cost you did to win 3 games straight...

Nah look mate, I think its good to see Souths competitive again, but your comment reeks of arrogance. Lets meet again in Round 26 hey and see who has exceeded expectations.

The Wooden Spoon favourites up against the Pride of the League! The armani suits and hollywood actors up against the team full of rejects and with a lack of experience.

aero

Juniors
Charlie124 said:
boooooooooooooooooring!:sarcasm:

Hmmm yeah.. definitely not as entertaining as the Raider's golden point win over the Cowboys last year :sarcasm: lol

But seriously.. If Cowboys keep up their form, they'd be a force this year.

Anyways, back on the topic.. IF the raiders going to keep playing like this on monday nights.. bring on more MNF!! So glad we've gotten our first win. Good convincing win too. I just hope we can keep it up

Hindyscrack

Bench
A suprisingly entertaining raiders last night... Crowd was better then expected too

As long as Monday night football is spread btwn the clubs (cant see Nt Qld, Auckland or WIN working) it will probably remain a success

peter_raiders

Juniors
How funny are the first few posts in this thread?

Anyway, I think once the schedule for rounds 10 and 11 are released today, the Raiders will find themselves on Channel 9 against the Dragons.

legend

Coach
Don't hold your breath. We could go undefeated and still wouldn't get a look in.

dubby

Bench
legend said:
Don't hold your breath. We could go undefeated and still wouldn't get a look in.

And Ray Warren still wouldn't know the names of half our team.....make that 95% of the team.

jed

First Grade
Marshall Zillman was being listed in yesterday's paper as one of the players for 1st try - I think it was the Tele.

skeepe

Immortal
The Canberra Times gave 2 points in their player of the game section to William Willman.

Junior Bunny

Juniors
dubby said:
JB, let us have our joy ok? Its our first win, it feels bloody good, we had a good crowd and we are performing better each week.

And we didnt have to buy all the players you did at the cost you did to win 3 games straight...

Nah look mate, I think its good to see Souths competitive again, but your comment reeks of arrogance. Lets meet again in Round 26 hey and see who has exceeded expectations.

The Wooden Spoon favourites up against the Pride of the League! The armani suits and hollywood actors up against the team full of rejects and with a lack of experience.

I think you'll find my post reeks of sarcasm.

Raider_69

Post Whore
skeepe said:
The Canberra Times gave 2 points in their player of the game section to William Willman.

Thats alright, Warrick Zillman scored last night accroding to the fox commentator

Latest posts