What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

He's more an Old Spice guy I reckon...

Not obsession, just the entertainment value of seeing a conservative, self-interested politician fall and fail... you can join the ride too! Just because you previously posted your support for/belief in Trump, we won't hold it against you.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
My old man has laid a few significant bets on Harris. Got her at $2 at one point. Be interesting to see where the betting line shifts to closer to the election.

Gronk

Staff member
My old man has laid a few significant bets on Harris. Got her at $2 at one point. Be interesting to see where the betting line shifts to closer to the election.
Matty - this professor from Harvard created a prediction model that has stood the test of time and predicted the past 6/7 presidents including Trump, AND when run over the stats for historical elections, rings true. It doesn't use popularity polls whatsoever.