What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More "great" reporting by R.Wilson

Hurriflatch

Referee
In this weeks colum apparently she has gotten hold of Daniel Wagon's payslip for June from "Theo from Ramsgate" who found the letter at a pub in Ramsgate

anyway she has put it in the paper and revieled to everyone Daniel Wagon's earnings.

Just a question

Is this possibly more legal trouble's headining her way or does she have the right to print these figures??

gaterooze

Bench
Even if it's not illegal, it's definitely poor ettiquette.

I hope Noad's lawsuit reveals some nasty facts about her that will be printed for the world to see... and she gets done for everything she owns and is punted from the media for good. Wishful thinking? :lol:

She just asks for it doesn't she.

*****If Anyone finds Wilsons paycheck please make copies and send it around as I want to know if she actually gets paid for the crap that she writes.********

mickdo

Coach
I wonder if we can publish her home address so everyone can throw eggs at her letterbox :lol:

Slappy

Juniors
She is evil!!!
I want to see this bitch rifling through garbage bins for food!!!!
Please make it happen!

C.P

Juniors
Printing a players pay slip :shock:
She is absolute slime, nothing is to low for this piece of sh*t. She obviously is so devoid of ideas for her column in that tiny brain. What next players phone bills???

thomo

Juniors
It is time to campaign her out of the game. All clubs and fans should be avoiding the Telecrap until the b*tch is fired!!!

Snappy Tom

Juniors
I hate the B!tch. Honestly how low has she sunk. Who gives a rats what Wagon earnt last month, well unless your George Piggins. Maybe Pig head is "Theo from Ramsgate"

Still one thing I will give her, she has united the fans of all clubs together in the hate they all share for her.

Graf Vynda-k

Snappy Tom said:
I hate the B!tch. Honestly how low has she sunk. Who gives a rats what Wagon earnt last month, well unless your George Piggins. Maybe Pig head is "Theo from Ramsgate"

Still one thing I will give her, she has united the fans of all clubs together in the hate they all share for her.

yeah she's good for the game like that.

Graf Vynda-k

Jake the snake said:
She just asks for it doesn't she.

*****If Anyone finds Wilsons paycheck please make copies and send it around as I want to know if she actually gets paid for the crap that she writes.********

what's wrong with telling the truth??

salary cap rorting is the main issue destroying our great game and it is the duty of every respectable journo to expose any corrupt dealings in this regard, not sweep the issue under the carpet as you would prefer.

the sooner the rorters and scamers are exposed and brought to justice the sooner we will have a level playing field and clubs like souths once more rise to the top.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw this and though to myself. "why does she feel we all need to know this?"

"And she has no right to tell Wagon what he can do with his money, he hasn't got into any trouble because of alcohol so it's not like its a big problem for him or anything"

She isn't a reporter, she is a hypocrite who would bitch and moan at the drop of a hat if this stuff was revealed about her.

I've never cared much for her, but this is ridiculous. Invasion of privacy, publicly announcing to the world, without authorisation, the wage of a person.

Surely she has broken one law here at least. Trash reporting, if she had any conscience she would have forwarded it on to Parramatta Leagues and not said a word.

Hurriflatch

Referee
THe other thing is with due respect to Daniel Wagon not many people care what he earns.

If it was a player like Timana Tahu who this time last year was being chased by a few clubs at least there would be some minor intrest.

likewise if it was one of the players the Roosters were letting go to sign Anasta and Harrison there would be some kind of intrest in what they earn

I'm not even trying to hint that had it been one of those type of players it would've made it right to print it just that at least that way there would've been some kind of general intrest in it.

RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
What a biiiaaaattttttcccccchhhhhhhh

So how much is he on
:lol: :lol:

Doesn't she have an editor who goes through what's printable and what's not? The editor's probably even more responsible than she is

Agent Mulder

Bench
C.P said:
Printing a players pay slip :shock:
She is absolute slime, nothing is to low for this piece of sh*t. She obviously is so devoid of ideas for her column in that tiny brain. What next players phone bills???

Nah next she will print Brain Smiths moblie phone bill cuz Smithy loves those SMS's