What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More "great" reporting by R.Wilson

CrazyEel

Bench
Thunderstruck said:
:lol: :lol:

Doesn't she have an editor who goes through what's printable and what's not? The editor's probably even more responsible than she is
Good point, would appear they have a somewhat intimate relationship

Hurriflatch said:
In this weeks colum apparently she has gotten hold of Daniel Wagon's payslip for June from "Theo from Ramsgate" who found the letter at a pub in Ramsgate

anyway she has put it in the paper and revieled to everyone Daniel Wagon's earnings.

Just a question

Is this possibly more legal trouble's headining her way or does she have the right to print these figures??

Shouldn't leave things lying around at The Intersection.

Dog-E

Juniors
This 'Theo' from Ramsgate is a bit of a horse's ARSE as well!!

"Oh look! It's Daniel Wagon's payslip!...Now - WHAT is the right thing to do with such a personal item?? Hmmmmm! Well, I KNOW!...I'll send it to the Telegraph!...That seems like the decent thing to do here!...Now - off for a souvlaki!"

What a w@nker!....

rugged

Juniors
Usually I give her the benefit of the doubt but she is a deadset idiot for doing that!

annav

Juniors
she has no class and the best thing to do is all rugby league fans to boycott that paper..send in your protests...it is a breach of privacy...how dare she print somebody elses private business...other clubs should follow the lead of the Dogs...people power.

Surandy

Bench
King of the Hill said:
oh give her a go lads

it's probably the first snippet she's printed that she didnt lift directly from these forums

:lol:

It's probably the first time she's actually printed anything factual!!!!

OVP

Coach
Dog-E said:
This 'Theo' from Ramsgate is a bit of a horse's ARSE as well!!

"Oh look! It's Daniel Wagon's payslip!...Now - WHAT is the right thing to do with such a personal item?? Hmmmmm! Well, I KNOW!...I'll send it to the Telegraph!...That seems like the decent thing to do here!...Now - off for a souvlaki!"

What a w@nker!....

LOL good call.

p.s. id love to be on his monthly salary ... but im sure there are lots more on alot more :)

Hellsy

Immortal
Doesn't this article breach the Privacy Act?? Wags did not give permission for it to be printed, and all people's pays are private between employee and employer.

SUE THEM WAGS!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dude, don't f*kin offend me by using Rebecca Wilson and factual in the same f*cking novel!

Breadman

Juniors
fosie said:
She once was baggin out Steve Waugh. Not cool.

anyone that does that does that should be deported straight away, preferably to somewhere extremely dangerous

Latest posts