What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Internationals Confrmed

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Great news. More internationals. Have NRL clubs and ESL clubs go to US/Europe in their off-seasons and play some games as well as hold coaching camps.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
That France game, is that against a full-strength French team or is that France A or France B.

I hope its a full strengthed team, Australia hasnt played them in a test since 1994. And as for the USA game, I'm glad theyre playing the Americans though I predict the scoreline would be 100-point scoreline.

yankeeboy

Juniors
Are the ARL drunk? The Aussies are going to freeze their asses off if their going to try to play rugby in NYC in December!

They need to move the match South or West. I'd propose Florida, Texas, or California.
The Home Depot Center in LA would be the best venue. Maybe in 2005, they could play in the Dallas Burn's new stadium. They should aim to play games in soccer-specific venues, because they are the right dimmensions, and would not look so bad if empty (only a 20,000 capacity, compared to at least 50,000 for a football stadium).

dimitri

First Grade
it is smart to play the match in conditions which the aussies wont be comfortable in

ali

Bench
And going on an article ijust read, it sounds as though the final of the Victory Cup will be played on May 20th at Moscwo's Olympic Stadium. Not that it was ever in doubt, but its good to hear these things confirmed.

Jeffles

Bench
totalrl.com says the final could be played at City of Manchester Stadium (fantastic) and the Aus v NZ match played at Craven Cottage in Fulham (West London where the Aussies live. Not bad if you HAVE to play in UK. I'd rather a Test here down under)

Latest posts