What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More posters in this forum!

Rammo

Juniors
That's right!

We should post in this forum more frequently.

This forum is probably least posted in out of all the other NRL club forums.

Let's get our act together and start posting more!

Dogaholic

First Grade
Well posting in a thread asking for posters to post ain't going to do much.

Bring up some topics to discuss, and hopefully the problem will be resolved.

I agree, this place is usually too slow

Smartman

Juniors
The problem, this is the quieteist the Canterbury club have been for more than 3 years.

Not much news happenin around belmore area.

Rammo

Juniors
Yeah but even during the season there was very rarely many posters in the forum. But look at the other clubs like the Dragons and Sharks who always have new posts in their forums. We really should build this forum up I feel.

Rammo

Juniors
Smartman said:
The problem, this is the quieteist the Canterbury club have been for more than 3 years.

Not much news happenin around belmore area.

I suppose no news is good news after what has been happening in the last few years.

Smartman

Juniors
Rammo said:
I suppose no news is good news after what has been happening in the last few years.

Thats definately true, we carried the burden for too long.

We cant help it though the media loves Canterbury and they love to rub dirt on the club because we sell papers. Even when theres nothing happening they will try to find a way to put the club in a bad light.

Media = Fekkwits!

icon6.gif

Rammo

Juniors
If anyone knows any Dogs supporters who have strong opinions on the game come and tell them to join up.

Only ones who know the game though, we don't want any WRX idiots like the ones on the kennel.

Smartman

Juniors
Rammo said:
If anyone knows any Dogs supporters who have strong opinions on the game come and tell them to join up.

Only ones who know the game though, we don't want any WRX idiots like the ones on the kennel.

There are a fair few in these forums but they dont seem to post in here.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Have you had a look at some of the topics in those forums?

Nothing to do with Rugby league at all. Just fluff topics.

atomic_crimson

Juniors
what if we are slightly intimdated to express our opinions??? lol j/k perhaps here i won't get called a groupie for preffering patten over cutler at the moment!

Zeb

Juniors
hey dudes, I'm happy to post here when something is actually happening, unless you all want to read bullsh*t topics like "lets make a team of Matts" or something. There's nothing really to discuss atm.

Latest posts