What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More profitable to play out of Telstra

Dragon

Coach
OK i only read the original post, and ive gotta say, that its an attractive offer for the Tigers.

Its a well timed move for the Tigers, and i for one want to see them improve and challenge for the title in the near future. No doubt any extra $$$ will help, as most clubs struggle with the upcoming pokie tax.

I will ask the inevitable queston though: why did it have to come to this!?

Leichardt 4eva!

Disclaimer - my best friend is a Tiger fan, therefore i must represent the best interests and adopt the Tigers as my 2nd team.

PPS - am drunk at the time of writing....

Trollhammaren

Juniors
nospam49 said:
See Tigers fans. I was right.

I did win. 8)

There's exactly the same amount of games at Leichhardt as Campbelltown cocksmith, you didn't win squat.

Anyway, financially, this is obviously the right thing to do. I just hope it doesn't backfire on us, performance-wise. But the board will not care, as long as we're making profit. The club has said they wish to move back to more games at Leichhardt and Campbelltown when the stadiums are upgraded, and the club's in a better financial position. Hope they stick to their word. 'til then only day games will be played out of Leichhardt/Campbo to avoid said lighting costs.

IMO I hate Telstra Stadium, especially for watching premiership games which attract under 20K crowds.