What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris could be gone

Hurriflatch

Referee
Now this isn't coming from the most reliable source but apparently Morris is very pissed off at getting dumped from the side for the game tonight that he is on the verge of walking out of the club.

Now the person I heard this from makes DAnny Weilder look liek Nostadamas so I'm giving you fair warning that it could all be bullshi* but you never know

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I don't believe it, but it would be interesting to see if anyone compares him to Lyon, or hates him as much for it.

Morris has every right to be mad, 3 weeks ago I wouldn't have said that but he's played well recently. Brian Smith is a moron, a dead set moron, I can't wait to see him mess up at Newcastle. It's kind of funny, Peter Sharp is confident he can lure Andrew Johns to Hull FC to finish his career, I bet that's because he knows Smithy will force him out of the club.

strider

Post Whore
ummmm ... when we say walk out - now or end of season? - tell your dodgy source to be more specific hurri

is there any chance in hell morris will stay given superstar jamie is returning? .... I fully expect morris to be one of the salaries sacrificed

Hurriflatch

Referee
As I said it sounds like Bullshi* but considering the fact that for the past 2-3 weeks Brian has come up to Morris each game saying he was one of the best on the field and then he gets named Tuesday but on Thrusday he is told You're out and PJ is in (nothing more nothing less apparently) I can see where his anger is coming from.

To answer you're question re: Lyon/Morris - If he comes out and says that it was because of Brian Smith straight out then I'd accept Morris back before Lyon but for the most part the answer is yes.

As I said it sounded like Bullshi* when I 1st heard it but thought maybe someone with better sources might know more about it

Delboy

First Grade
Dont think that this is the only issue, there are plenty of players particularly the younger ones who have had enough and would leave because of BS and RR. If we dont act quickly, the Raaaayyyy will have been proved correct (unfortunately) there is a problem and action is needed.

scottyeel

Bench
Ray Hadley was saying this tonight. He said that BS was telling him for the last 2 weeks how well he is playing and then the knob just turns around and drops him. Seriously there is not an eels fan alive who could defend that decision.

MrT

Juniors
I was absolutely gob smacked when I saw the team without John morris. Brian Smith has lost his marbles

half

Coach
such a bitter disappointment. without morris the boys looked lost. we need john morris like plants need water, except the cactus of course

Morenito

Juniors
Im a Brian Smith defender just because he's our coach and we gotta live with him but i gotta admit dropping Morris was terrible...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Johnny is class. He was struggling a bit earlier on at 5/8, but when he shifted to hooker we looked so good. In attack AND defence.

So, of course, the logical thing is to drop him...

shiftysmith

Juniors
he will not leave,i think slowly but surley everyone is glad the coach is going and the club will have some fresh ideas...

Utey

Coach
I cant fathom why Smithy would do this. I mean his been one of our best last 2 weeks. Then he gets dropped? Figure that out.