What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morris remains a dragon

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
i cannot stop smiling and drinking, rang up all the relos(they are doggy suporters)and gave them sh*t, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Slackboy72

Coach
hey Japan managed to get submarines into Sydney harbour and launched a bombing raid on Darwin, they got pretty close to invading us. as if the Sharks could ever launch that sort of organised attack! :lol:

You're forgetting the fence incident of 2007.

liaaam_

Juniors
Im so happy to hear this :D.. would hate to see him go to the dogs..

where does this leave josh... if we want him back?

grandorient

Bench
I don't believe it, I just don't believe it.
How fantastic is this news.

All we need now is Justins signature on the contract and perhaps one more top class centre.

Forget the hooker, we have Fien, forget the half, we have Horny followed by Head, Just one top class centre will do us for next season.

GO

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
beau scott's not a bad centre at all...

the more i watch of him the more impressed i'm becoming.. he's got to be one of the hardest hitters in the game.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I agree with Muzby, Beau is doing a great job out in the centres so we don't really need another plus his pretty quick himself.

dragonfire

Bench
i love it and the rest of the signings which are all pretty much 3 years deals which keeps the nucleus of what will be a very good team over the next 3 years

This is the best day of my Saints supporting life.

what about:
1. the day we signed bennett
2. 28-0 demolition of manly in semi 06
3. 99 qualifier vs scum
4. matty head and coops, anzac day game 05
5. either 03 or 04 when riddell scored the match winner and jumped the fence for post-try celebration
6. 04 when we were down 34-10 vs manly and came back to win 36-34

God-King Dean

Immortal
exaggeration
n 1: extravagant exaggeration
2: the act of making something more noticeable than usual; "the
dance involved a deliberate exaggeration of his
awkwardness"
3: making to seem more important than it really is

Latest posts