What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter

Are You A Mortal Kombat Or Street Fighter Fan

• Mortal Kombat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Street Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

***MH***

Bench
i tipped MK purely because i am anticipating MK6 so damn much!!! street fighter is great and it mixes well with its complications i.e. vs xmen and vs snk2.
MK2 was the best and the bosses were actually difficult (kintaro!) but i would love to see a midway v capcom complication though! Toasty!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
MILLWALL said:
streets of rage was best but would probaly say mortal combat cause the streetfighter movie sucked ass
Lol the Mortal Kombat movie was worse! At least Streetfighter had Kylie's ass in it.

i agree
MK movie blows
SF had kylie's ass --> GREAT!!

The chick who played Kitana in MK was f**kin gorgeous.

The first Sonia was mad sexy too

But yeah..Streetfighter was better than MK slightly, but once Tekken dropped it was all over for both of em..

***MH***

Bench
body1.jpg

sung hi

bridgette_wilson@mortal_kombat_01.jpg

bridgette

PJ Marshal said:
Sub Zero was popular cuz his freeze move was the easiest to do thats why

Scorpions was just as easy.. It was like.. Back Back High punch or somehting...

***MH*** said:
MK2 was the best and the bosses were actually difficult (kintaro!) but i would love to see a midway v capcom complication though! Toasty!

Oh yeah.. There used to be a cheat where u could skip him... Shao Kahn was 50 times easier to beat than kintaro.. He was definately the hardest boss in the whole MK series.

I actually thought the first mortal kombat movie was pretty good. A lot better than teh street fighter movie.. Who cares if it had kylies ass? The MK movie still had hotter chicks and better fighting scenes..

Now Mortal Kombat Annihilation is arguable the worst movie ever besides tron.. Wow that totally sucked.

Munky

Coach
Street Fighter undoubtably had the better fighting game mechanics.

However MK had extreme gore and digitised graphics, its mechanics weren't quite as good as SFII. It was still bucket loads of fun.

Seriously it is kind of like comparing Half Life to Soldier of Fortune.

Its not like any of them compare to Shaq-fu or Power Rangers, both on the Sega Mega Drive :lol: :lol: :lol:

Freddo

Juniors
wow

i didnt relise how popular mk was and sub zero and scorpin and reptile where gods

mortal kombat is the bomb. to all the subzero fans check out the new mortal kombat site and see the picture of subzero he looks mad. and
heres one for the so subzero fans HP LK HK LP HP HP HK HK HP LP HP
BRUTALITY without lookin it up best finishing move expect for his spine rip

El Coconuto

Bench
Chicken_Hunter said:
I actually thought the first mortal kombat movie was pretty good. A lot better than teh street fighter movie.. Who cares if it had kylies ass? The MK movie still had hotter chicks and better fighting scenes...

Agreed CH. The first Mortal Kombat was great, well, at least it was better than street fighter before they replaced Christopher Lambert as Raiden. And wasn't Guile supposed to be the poster-boy American soldier? Why the heck did they get a French dude to play his role? :?