What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mose Masoe signs for 2 years from 2016

Fingerbang

Bench
The thing that makes me laugh....these 2 clowns who want Mary sacked, who do you think would takeover if he were? It would be Millward. I am sure you would change your tune then.....SACK MILLWARD!

Cagey Mac

Bench
Peter Tunks commented this afternoon that Mose has been playing consistently well in the ESL and is HUGE!!

FlameThrower

Bench
Peter Tunks commented this afternoon that Mose has been playing consistently well in the ESL and is HUGE!!

Mose Masoe
Rugby Player
Mose Masoe is a New Zealand professional rugby league footballer of Samoan descent who plays for the St. Helens club of Super League. Wikipedia
Born: May 17, 1989 (age 26), Wellington, New Zealand
Height: 1.92 m
Weight: 120 kg
Parents: Ligo Masoe, Silipi Masoe

DUB888

Juniors
but we need to score long range tries. And we need good strike players. And we need other good strike players to back up our good strike players. And we need our u20's team to go through undefeated and win 10 nyc championships in a row. And we need less defense and more attack because i will not settle for mediocrity any more! And ffs sack mary!!!!!

Dino 3.jpg

Saintsified

Bench
Mose Masoe
Rugby Player
Mose Masoe is a New Zealand professional rugby league footballer of Samoan descent who plays for the St. Helens club of Super League. Wikipedia
Born: May 17, 1989 (age 26), Wellington, New Zealand
Height: 1.92 m
Weight: 120 kg
Parents: Ligo Masoe, Silipi Masoe

Masoe while playing for the Newtown Jets in 2012
Personal information
Born 17 May 1989 (age 26)
Wellington, New Zealand
Height 199 cm (6 ft 6 in)
Weight 130 kg (20 st 7 lb)
Playing information

possm

Coach
Great signing!
Mase, Packer, Cooper, Ah Mau as prop rotation.
Creagh and De Belin lock rotation
Rein and Garvey as hooker rotation
Thompson and Frzell

What a great pack.

saint_jus

Bench
Great news.. the recruitment and retention this season has been on point. Hope it continues for some time yet.

Walpole

Juniors
where are the backs

Jesus, you're a dickhead of a human being Dino.

Everyone's been crying out for a big unit to help us.

We sign a good one.

You still complain.

If our next signings are Billy Slater, Greg Inglis and Aaron Woods you'll still have a whinge.

DUB888

Juniors
Jesus, you're a dickhead of a human being Dino.

Everyone's been crying out for a big unit to help us.

We sign a good one.

You still complain.

If our next signings are Billy Slater, Greg Inglis and Aaron Woods you'll still have a whinge.

Human or...............

Dino 4.jpg

stevejay

Juniors
I've been on forums a long time. Dino is one of the best trolls I've seen.
Well played Dino. You've sucked them all in. Now shut up.

The signing of Masoe is exciting. When was the last time we had a genuine wrecking ball like him?

Mr Red

First Grade
good signing IMO.
we currently have a pack built on "toilers". we needed a serious injection of aggression and explosive power to compliment the toilers.
so this signing fits the mould perfectly.

Latest posts