What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

Bazal

Post Whore
I guess someone had to be the one who missed the most tackles (6) but I was SHOCKED when I found out it was Mitch! But its OK because NOW he has "security" and he feels safe.

I get that you guys are shitty with his behaviour, and I understand. But making stuff up (and Clifferd wishing a broken neck on a player....FFS seriously) makes you look pretty pathetic.

http://mc.championdata.com/nrl/

Might have to toggle to the right game. He missed 1 tackle. 1 ineffective.

Let it go. The dude is gone. He'll either be successful for us or he won't.

Raiderdave

First Grade
he went ok
did some ok things
did some average things ... but wasn't awful

btw half the comp is not stopping papali in that run where he knocked moses away
some people need to get a grip

RazorRam0n

Juniors
he went ok
did some ok things

btw half the comp is not stopping papali in that run where he knocked moses away

Shut up Dave the yokels need to raise their pitchforks

They've forgotten about their own human cannonball Brooks

Clifferd

Coach
he went ok
did some ok things

Soooo....pretty much a usual game from him then?

It's not exactly the first time he's been a human speedbump for ole mate paps so it's no coincidence

AJB1102

First Grade
I'm no Moses fan at all but bagging him for getting stomped by Papa is reaching a bit far. Papa can be a f**king wrecking ball and would sit some forwards on their arse let alone 80kg halves.

Paullyboy

Coach
The fact there are 14 pages about a bloke who has no right to be in first grade shows how much of a Sydney-bias the media has.

He's a very poor mans Sam Williams. If he didn't start in a Sydney club, he'd be in super league or an intrust super cup team by now and only the most passionate fans would know who he is.