What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

After watching their 'effort' tonight, I honestly don't blame the guy for wanting out.

80% of their roster isn't NRL standard.

These new clubs that join the comp and then just fail (Wests Tigers + Titans) make it really hard to argue for expansion.

Clifferd

Coach
After watching their 'effort' tonight, I honestly don't blame the guy for wanting out.

These new clubs that join the comp and then just fail (Wests Tigers + Titans) make it really hard to argue for expansion.

That's why we have virtually a whole new team next year

We will be better

Bazal

Post Whore
Can't wait to see Moses fail. You'll know what we mean

Plays tomorrow doesn't he?

Anyone expecting miracles from him tomorrow is a muppet tbh. Rate him or not, the kid will have had three training sessions I think.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Please

We had 5 of our starting 13 out against a premiership heavyweight

In the last 12 years we've won the same amount of comps as you

Please

We had 5 of our starting 13 out against a premiership heavyweight

In the last 12 years we've won the same amount of comps as you

Ballin? Brooks? Idris? Lawrence? :)

Missing starters is irrelevant when they're so bad that literally no other club would want them.

Fact is only a couple of guys from your team would get a run anywhere else, which makes Moses leaving perfectly understandable, and qualifies my point regarding expansion.

There's just not enough good enough players.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Missing starters is irrelevant when they're so bad that literally no other club would want them.

Fact is only a couple of guys from your team would get a run anywhere else, which makes Moses leaving perfectly understandable, and qualifies my point regarding expansion.

I hadn't included Ballin so I guess it's 7. No team is going to play well missing their starting 6 & 7.

Lol what? Missing players is irrelevant? No matter how bad you think they are they're still better then the guys replacing them.

Well 4 of our guys have been signed by other clubs for next year and we beat other clubs to resign 3 others. That's 7 of the 17 so I don't exactly think 80% are garbage.

We'll rightlfully finish bottom 4 this year however the year is a write off with all the off field shit.

I'm not really sure your point re Moses leaving is relevant, parra have got a worse record then us of recent years. Anyways if a player won't back themselves to be good enough to bring a team up they don't deserve to be there when things get better.

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
Temper your expectations by checking out Cleary's coaching record at the Panthers after he cleared out all their 'deadwood' and revamped the place.... (47% wins)

That's very harsh considering the year they came 2nd last in 2015 was because they had the most injuries I've ever seen in the history of the nrl and he was only at panthers for 3 years(?) take away 2015 and I bet it's much higher

The fact is we will have a vastly better team on paper next year

Clifferd

Coach

So you basically just answered your own question? How dumb are you

Vic Mackey

Referee
Temper your expectations by checking out Cleary's coaching record at the Panthers after he cleared out all their 'deadwood' and revamped the place.... (47% wins)

well the statement was we will be better next year, we're currently coming 15th so it isnt exactly far fetched

It will be interesting to see the Tigers pack being lead by Packer/Matulino next year. 2 guys who are very close mates, I can see them working well in tandem for the Tigers. Matulino really needs a change of scenery.