What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses Mbye

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
100%. And we were a joke before he arrived. 3 years out of the last 30. 27 years of being a joke.

Put us in the 27 club with Cobain, Joplin and Tripitaka. Because you could stick a fork in us.
What about Jose Feliciano?

We as a joint venture club should have and I repeat, should have, been well and truly in the top 8 year after year after we won the 2010 grand final . Bennett leaving us was the worst thing that could have happened to us (so obvious in hindsight I know) but we have seen the continued downfall since then and nothing was done by the joint venture heirarchy to act swiftly to secure another leading head coach to take Bennett's place. They were just happy that we won the premiership that year and forgot the reason they went for a noted coach in the first place. They just couldn't care less and we have been abysmal and mediocre for so long as we all know.

How we can get back to where we were more than a decade ago is the million dollar puzzle as we just keep going around in circles and as fans, we keep on saying year after year the same thing about this club which keeps bobbing up and down basically in the one spot averaging 10th place on the ladder.

It has been a really frustrating last 10 years. Hopefully the next 10 years will be much better.
It wasn't so much Bennett leaving as "Bennett leaving us and taking a whole bunch of players and everything but the furniture and leaving Chinless behind as his replacement"

BBTB

Juniors
I’d suggest the Connor Watson stuff is crap. The club want Mbye’s ridiculous contract off the books.
Another middle of the road player. That's all we can attract.
Boy's club corruption,&boarbroom toxic Imcompitance causing the problem.

Das Hassler

Bench
Apparently Tigers are offloading Mbye in order to land Connor Watson.

I know which player I would rather had and would be a better fit for our needs.

Not true...the Connor Watson "scoop" was nothing more than a knights official's thought bubble

thebigredv

First Grade
I can verify this is total B.S.... was the case under the former coach..no longer true........

You heading to Vaughny's tonight or what?

Culture is good. Just the coach forgot to told them not to celebrate with a get together...oh wait, he did tell them.

Crush

Coach
I hope nobody is watching the Tigers be Dogs game at the moment?
Mbye looks a lot like Corey Norman, he just handed Dogs 6 points with 5 mins to go with a lovely kick out on the full (Corey special).

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I hope nobody is watching the Tigers be Dogs game at the moment?
Mbye looks a lot like Corey Norman, he just handed Dogs 6 points with 5 mins to go with a lovely kick out on the full (Corey special).
The long cut out pass to Ken Maumalo for a try was better than anything Norman has done this year.

getsmarty

Immortal
Yeah,right..
Bullshit.
I see you offer up no answer... speaks volumes...Believe what you want...you can go back and look up some of the things which I posted in the past..re mcgregor extension ( well before it occurred ) and Jacob Host signing with souths, which @George Dragon can confirm I stated prior to it becoming public...and George spoke directly to Jacob...

Now you offer up your evidence....

BBTB

Juniors
I see you offer up no answer... speaks volumes...Believe what you want...you can go back and look up some of the things which I posted in the past..re mcgregor extension ( well before it occurred ) and Jacob Host signing with souths, which @George Dragon can confirm I stated prior to it becoming public...and George spoke directly to Jacob...

BBTB

Juniors

Latest posts