What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

The unknown

Juniors
He had a go, took the line on a few times. Melbourne was helped initially by a few illegal things they got away with then it fell apart.. He was involved in attack and defence.

Needed a laugh. Cheers.

He is chicken shit and will never be in the elite halves. The past 2 games pretty much sums up his career

From red hot against a struggling uncommitted Brisbane team to complete dog shit against a legitimate premiership contender

super_coach

First Grade
If we were playing a GF tomorrow and I had to pick either Moses or Brooks as my 7..it would be a no brainer. Brooks is a great defender and Moses can’t defend but more importantly doesn’t want to defend. Also Brooks is a team player and Moses is a look at me player.

Okay Moses can pull a rabbit out of the bag, but very seldom against a good side. Changing the subject, the young no6 for Parra is all class and would love him at the Tigers in 2021 when Benji is gone....but it will not happen

Tiger05

First Grade
From red hot against a struggling uncommitted Brisbane team to complete dog shit against a legitimate premiership contender

This is how I would describe Moses as well at this stage of his career as well. He can play but he seems to go to pieces when the going gets tough.

@super_coach - I would pick Brooks as well. I like that Parra 6 as well. We need someone to replace Benji. We were 9th this year with Benji in rare form. The team needs to improve a lot.

The Rosco

Bench
Since 2017

Moses - 4 finals games
The merged tigpies-0finals games
Since 3 weeks ago . . . . WT in with a chance.
Today ? . . .
Parra are just shit.
What an embarrassment.
Mitchy has been teaching his mates why they put the chairlift stop at the top of the mountain.

Four wins away from home this season says a lot about Parra, for them to be treated seriously they will have to fix that issue up .

Queens Gambit

Juniors
No matter Farah often hogged the ball when having Brooks on one side and Moses on the other - at least someone was likely to score and he outscored Cam Smith by about 30 tries in one hundred less games.

The unknown

Juniors
He'll probably win half of the year because he's the media hype boy, but to me DCE was head and shoulders above him this year

Rhyno

First Grade
Holy donkey anyone see Mitch get a hat trick in the 9’s final? What A player I might be bias but I reckon he’s better than Joey