What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most annoying cliches?

_Johnsy

Referee
The only one you hear on a weekly basis, "We are only taking it one week at a time"

FFS

fanatique

Juniors
"Roosters have no fans".

it's no more true about the Roos then it is about anyone else.

Sydneysiders don't go to games/don't care/are big city nuffys

BS. Per capita Sydneysiders go more often than QLDers.

fatshark

Bench
Any bit of dribble that comes out of T bah's mouth "....move the Sharks to CC...'
bloody alco..

McLovin

Staff member
"This could be a turning point in their season"

That one usually gets tossed up at least once per match...

Christmas Ape

Juniors
'Leaking points' is really giving me the sh*ts at the moment.
Every second article printed about rugby league will mention the leaking of points.

How do you leak points? Wouldn't you have to have points in hand before they could be leaked?

bjm8

Juniors
Ben Ikin a few weeks ago on jane carlaw.

"believe you me, theres no one bigger or faster than him"

Stranger

Coach
They had a dig on the back page last night along the lines of 'IF we score more tries we will win this game' and 'if we don't score enough tries we will lose this game'

Obviously they weren't discussing union.

Moffo

Referee
he has taken his game to the next level today...f**k off! how many levels are there dickwad?

DeeGan said:
"[insert young rookie name] is the next big thing in rugby league!"

that should be

[Insert Rookie Here] is Sonny Bill Williams without the injuries

No he is not Sonny Bill Williams, and whats more 9/10 players they say it about are terrible.

steeden.

Juniors
Tony Greig's Car Keys said:
T.......R........Y

stupid pommy commentators

Stevo really needs to learn how to put the 3 letters together :D "And its a t.r.y. for Australia" Ive heard that so many times its not funny :lol:

shiznit

Coach
one that has always cracked me up...

when games are being played out of canberra they always say "the nations capital". i never really hear that when i watch rugby being played in wellington or pretoria or football being played in Paris, Berlin, Rome, Amsterdam or any sport in being played in London.

maybe its just me... but ive always found that funny.

Latest posts