What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

most annoying commentator!!

most annoying commentator??

• Fatty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vossy

• Laurie Daley

• Warren Smith

• Ray Warren

• Steve Roach

• Gus

• Cheif

• Gary Freeman

• Total voters

Gooba

Juniors
im putting ths poll in to find who u all think the most annoying commentator is... the commentating in our game was a shocker!!

Earl

Coach
This poll should not be allowed to continue unless Jason Costigan, Daryl Halligan and Tea Ropati are added to the list. (ie The Warriors commentators)

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Yes as keeney mentioned, Wally Lewis needs to be there for sure. He is the most biased pr!ck out, not to mention the fact that his voice is extremely annoying.

Also Kevin Walters and Glen Lazarus -- not sure if NSW has the pleasure of experiencing them, but they are calling the Brisbane game up here as I type this. They're a bunch of clowns, always making corny jokes, and they too are biased as hell.

Well now that I've started bagging people out I won't stop ... Laurie Daley: Pathetic. Warren Smith: Even worse.

And let's not forget the English ones. "T - R - Y"! Yay, they can spell.

Gary Freeman a few years ago kept referring to Matty Johns as Andrew Johns throughout a game. He is pretty dodge. (Joey was out with an injury at the time).

I think I am going to have to vote for Wally.

Earl

Coach
I'm pretty sure Wally Lewis doesn't do it anymore.

Wayne Pearce has taken his spot.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Fatty annoys the shit out of me.... He is so bias, expecially towards QLD. It sickens me actually.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Yeah, good old Wayne Pearce, he is crap as well. I think Wally still does a bit on Broncos games that are shown up here, not sure though. I hope not.

Kaz

junior
Johns-All-Day

What a shock that Lazarus, K Walters & Lewis are a tad bias, seeing as the all played for the Broncos. :lol:

Plus S Walters is biased as well, as he works for the Broncos.

Bomber is biased as well, as he is a Sports caller on Channel 9 & Channel 9 in Brisbane is a major sponsor of the Broncos. :shock:

Also the Broncos are a 1 team town & most are biased. :D

bluesbreaker

Bench
Foxtel commentators are atrocious. But I disagree about the Kiwi's, there's one that is an absolute crack up. Always got great 1-liners, for example, "wow, throw the washing in" when that Warrior prop was flailing his arms about at a Parra player. :d

~bedsy~

First Grade
I love the NZ commentators... I just love listening to them speak, it cracke me up :lol:

lodown

Juniors
Laurie Daley - He is a dead set fool. I've lost count of how many times he makes a decision and then the next second he contradicts the statement he has just made and changes to the opposite.

The NZ Commentators - Never heard so many bias comments as what they make. It can clearly be a knock on, yet they still call it a try.

shane1970

Juniors
Although (THANK CHRIST) not a full game commentator the dead set worst, hands down commentator/sideline eye would HAVE to be Russell FAIRFAX.
Fair dinkum now here is a bloke that couldn't play the bloody game first of all and now he's passing his terrible comments on players of todays calibre.
I shudder when he does his little cameo half time reports, just the god damn sound of his voice is enough to s##t me, but I used to enjoy watching NRL on Fox or NRL Scoreboard but now that p###k is on there I don't even bother.
As for Warren SMITH and Laurie DALEY well I reckon they are spending, way way too much time together. Ever seen them in there pre game show - they both look into each other eyes like love struck puppies and they sit sooooooo close to each other it's just like they can't stand to be too far away from each other and as for there commentating prowess - well Warren is sounding more and more like a life member of the Raiders with each game that they do together - and that seems to be every bloody week of late.
BUT RUSSELL FAIRFAX WINS THIS POLL HANDS DOWN FOR ME

shane1970

Juniors
Hey lodown I have to ask you a question -
Are you confused or what?????????? underneath your log in name you have the symbol of the bullwogs but then you have BK - Kite & T in Manly colours as your avatar????????? What's the go??????????? Are you a bit each way?????????

I was considering starting a thread about how much i am sick to death of laurie daleys comentating. He is f**king pathetic. All he does is state the obvious like "the team who can get across the line the most will win".. He says so much shit along those lines that he has turned into a bloody joke!

chinorocks

Juniors
Laurie Daley is the worst on the list. I loved him as a player but as a commentator / coach / selector I can't stand him.

But off the list Chris Bombalas is the worst...he is an absolute disgrace...even my dad and brother who barrack for the Broncos can't stand him...so unbelievably biased.

The Warriors commentators crack me up they have so many funny expressions... like putting his "shoulder to the wheel" Kostigan must say that about 5 times a game.