What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

The Rosco

Bench
I know mate

I felt you made a good point.
I also felt his response was f**ken disgraceful
Thanks mate. Jokes aside, it was a disturbing portrayal of a 10 yr old girl.
If that ad had been shown to an active women's group . . . Alibaba would be blacklisted by every modern woman in the world.

Reflector

Juniors
did someone say KFC?
*Ad that you can't skip*

*Even if you've never seen this ad before, within 2 seconds you know what the punchline is going to be. But you can't skip it, so you have to sit there and wait*

*Waiting*

*Waiting*

*Waiting*

*Waiting*

dId SoMeOnE sAy KfC!?!?!?

*BLAST MOST OBNOXIOUS POP SONG OF THE 2010'S, PLAYED AT A VOLUME THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO THROW A BRICK AT THE TV*

What is the advertiser's obsession with "kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria, viruses, whatever"?

What do the remaining 0.1% do? Breed exponentially until you're back to square one.

What is the advertiser's obsession with "kills 99.9% of germs, bacteria, viruses, whatever"?

What do the remaining 0.1% do? Breed exponentially until you're back to square one.

No such thing as ‘germs’.
Nothing kills bacteria or viruses 100%.
And yes…. a product will be mostly successful but over time, it’s effectiveness will diminish.

No such thing as ‘germs’.
Nothing kills bacteria or viruses 100%.
And yes…. a product will be mostly successful but over time, it’s effectiveness will diminish.
Tell that to one of the companies that market these products. Germs are mentioned in at least one ad.

Dettol? Pine-O-Cleen? Something like that.

Not a TV commercial but an ad for Libra period proof underwear in the Coles latest catalogue.

In big bold capital letters....

WEAR BLEED WASH REPEAT

How f**king demeaning to women is that!!

Menulog and Katy Perry…fmd.

The fact their jingle gets stuck in my head a long time after I’ve seen the ad pretty much ensures I’ll get in the car and go and get food myself.