What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Annoying TV Commercials

bileduct

Coach
And on the "big brother" thing . . . a few months back I was chatting with a mate in his shed about his shiny new sliding drop saw. It was just the 2 of us talking, and I have never spoken to anyone before that, or since, about a sliding drop saw.
You can guess what ads I saw for the 3 days after . . . .

I'll have a crack...

Sheds.

That painful Bupa ad where that stupid woman is trying to move a small wardrobe down a flight of stairs knocking potplants over in the process.

Some advice missy. Try moving the potplants out of the way first and use a f**king three wheeled trolley.

Is it that hard?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Eerrrrr, I know you promote yourself as a bit of an foodie on these forums, but the Quarter Pounder (or double) remains one of the world’s greatest indulgences known as the Cheeseburger…

If you want to try a really good cheeseburger go to Vics Meat at the fish markets, bloody best one you will ever try IMO, that and a side of onion rings and you are in heaven.

The_Frog

First Grade
That painful Bupa ad where that stupid woman is trying to move a small wardrobe down a flight of stairs knocking potplants over in the process.

Some advice missy. Try moving the potplants out of the way first and use a f**king three wheeled trolley.

Is it that hard?
Haven't seen that one for ages but I thought it was quite funny. Especially since it featured a female doing something daft.

Any Uber Eats ad but especially the one with the Irwins and Paris Hilton.

I didn't think anything of Steve Irwin when he was alive and I think less of the other three merkins, especially Bindi.

Last edited: