What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most biased Commentators/Journalists?

the bondi spy

Juniors
Ray Warren is hard to take when Parra are playing. He gets so excited when they score early. He actually knows half their players names as opposed to most teams he knows two or three of the stars off by heart. And all the channel 9 team are in love with the Knights for some reason(Sterlo,Chief, Matty and Rabs too). Warren Smith and his pro Tiger anti Rooster agenda is hard to cop too. Does anyone else notice bias for or against other teams?

les amber

Juniors
Rebecca Big Nose Wilson hates the Bulldogs more than men.. and thats saying something for this, I AM WOMEN HEAR ME ROAR..

the bondi spy

Juniors
Living in Brisbane we are spared from her columns(thank christ). We just have to endure the chip on your shoulder Brisbane media who hate anything to do with Sydney and are so biased towards QLD its a joke.

fulltime

Juniors
the bondi spy said:
Warren Smith and his anti Rooster agenda

now I like him even more :D

for mine the blokes who do the sideline comment for the warriors game.
never seen them accept a video ref try for the opposition nor say a video ref try should be not awarded to the warriors.

the bondi spy

Juniors
Its funny how Warren Smith wets himself over the Morley hit on Ben Walker but his silence over the Jamaal Lolesi hit is deafening.

CJG 182

Juniors
its gotta be those bloody NZ commentators, don't think they know what the word objective means

anjado

Juniors
Laurie Daley
when the dragons are playing is quite hard to take
And i thought the commentry for the Parra vs Penrith game was biased
more about how awful Parramatta were rather then how good Penrith were.
But since it was Gould,Sterling and Warren i didnt expect much more .
It was the worst ive seen since Newcastle vs Penrith in 2000
when penrith scored Warren and Sterling were like ohh penrith have scored
and when newcastle were on the attack there voices sounded alot more enthusiastic
im not saying commentators are biased against penrith these are the games ive tended to notice because it was my team playing
Also Phil Gould is biased also especially when Luke Rickertson took out Phil Graham after he kicked in the semis in 2004 it was disgraceful commentry really.
And Warren Smith towards the tigers has been bad as of late.

simon says

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
Wayne Pearce against the Warriors.

Can someone enlighten me as to what Junior has said about the Warriors???

Ive missed it but seen Warriors fans mention it more than once???

Wots going on???

miccle

Bench
It's horrible being a Broncos fan, even here in Brisbane. We either have the choice of pro-QLD, pro-Brisbane media who can never say anything bad about our boys, or we have Gould and co., who rarely utter a good word about the Broncos.

I'd love to see some straight-down-the-line commentating on the sport, with personal opinions of the game aside. Never going to happen, I know.

Noa

First Grade
Laurie Daley has become quite the brown-noser in his retirement and considering the size of the nose thats alot of brown. Will never say a bad word about the Daragons or the Roosters.

And if anyone ever disagrees with something Gould writes about it's because they have "hidden agenda's" and are "the usual suspect's".

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
simon says said:
Can someone enlighten me as to what Junior has said about the Warriors???

Ive missed it but seen Warriors fans mention it more than once???

Wots going on???

The guy is a deadset wanker and clueless to boot. Nuff said.

Caged Panther said:
Laurie Daley commentating on the dragons is head and shoulders above the rest in this category.

Gosh, it's hard to disagree. It's enough to make any Saints fan blush, even if I otherwise enjoy his commentary.

Latest posts