What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most biased Commentators/Journalists?

reladith

Juniors
Daley - Crap commentator full stop. Have you noticed that when he makes a statement he builds up to a cresendo to the end of the sentence then stops... then starts again three tones lower? St George lover, but i dislike him fullstop!

Smith - Don't mind his love of the tigers as i think it is a little tongue in cheek. But i wonder if FOX would have had that ridiculous 1 hour special on winning the grand final in the begginning of the year of the Cowboys won?

Fatty - Once again crap commentator. Very tongue in cheek about his love for Manly. I dont think he rates the knights either to be honest. I think he is very cold on them too.

Sterling - By far the best. Straight down the middle. Rates players more than teams IMO. Loves Johns and used o love Fitler.

Johns - Just loves Andrew. Very nauseating at times too. On the Storm now. Could be worse though IMO

Chief - HAS TO GO. I can handle the knights favourtism as he is a board member, but he just throughs it in your face consistently. If i remember correctly Fatty was the president of the Seaeagles, he didnt carry on like him. EMBARRESSING to all Knights supporters as i am one...

Gould - Used to love the Roosters but now as they are not as successful is a little quiet. I think he loves the cowboys to be honest. And thurston. Hates all thing Bronco's. Has N E 1 else noticed that ever since Gould is not as hands on with the Roosters their form has plummeted?

Latest posts