What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most bizarre statistics

firechild

First Grade
My sun turned 1 year 1 month and 1 day on 1/11/2011 and my car traveled 111,111 kms on the same day. Seriously

I paid $330,000 for a unit whose number was 3/3 and settlement was on the 3rd March. Sold it a year later for a $30,000 profit.

azzah72

Bench
I have a pretty bizarre one actually.

Since 2009, the amount I have paid in my membership, to the dollar, is exactly what the sharks have scored in attack points.

I can't be bothered proving it, so you'll have to take my word for it.

For 2012 I paid over $600, so here's hoping :)

Loudstrat

Coach
The amount of premierships Brisbane have won is equal to the average amount of digits on Broncos fans left hand.

Geohood

Bench
100% of South Sydney premierships have been recorded in black and white (technology permitting).

The Engineers Room

First Grade
since you never like counting 97, then that would be 5 right?

Yeah, Newcastle won it in 1997.

Wayne Bennett has coached (assistant coached) the most southern team then the most northern team at the times he started coaching them. Also, he coached a team that has lost a GF then a team that hasn't lost a GF then a team that has lost now a team that hasn't lost a GF.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Yeah, Newcastle won it in 1997.

Wayne Bennett has coached (assistant coached) the most southern team then the most northern team at the times he started coaching them. Also, he coached a team that has lost a GF then a team that hasn't lost a GF then a team that has lost now a team that hasn't lost a GF.

What???

juro

Bench
Souths have made the finals once in their last 20 seasons (not counting 2000, 2001 of course). If it was assumed that all teams had an equal probability of making the finals (I know, a very big assumption), the chances of this would be 1 in 432,235. The probability of missing the finals in all of those 20 years would have been 1 in 11,330,743.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
images