What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most disappointing player for each club

simostorm

Bench
Wesser wasnt that bad for Panthers, I wouldnt say he was disapointing.
I would say Robert Tanielu was more dissapointing then Howe for the Storm,
this guy had so many wraps on him, the media was saying to look out for him this season cos he was going to have a big one, he was hyped more so then Howe who we all knew had a bad knee injurie and was struggling to get it right.
Tanielu is a cat!

Kris_man

Bench
JW said:
The media hasn't made him out to be anything, mainly because he played about 8 games at the start of the year FFS
ok you obviously don't live in sydney, and if you do, you don't read the daily telegraph.

bartman

Immortal
I'd agree with Dykes at Parra. On his money and experience we deserved more from him. The coach named him half-back and chief playmaker atthe start of the season, and there was less than a 50% win rate in games he played.

Wagon actually had one of his better years, and is OK when picked in the pack, and out of the backline attack. Witt didn't show his form from last year, but I suspect that was more due to not getting a run until halfway through the season. He needs to have a big year next year, otherwise he will be on this list at the end of 2005.

Anonymous

Juniors
balmainbenny said:
St George : tough call, mark riddell.
He played in every game on offer this year, and was a match winner more than once. Sorry chum, but you called that one wrong.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Can the coach be counted as a player because IMO the biggest disappointment at the raiders this year has been Matt Elliot.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Jye Mullane without a doubt. Solo was disappointing but was no way near on the same scale as Jye.

LESStar58

Referee
Howe got off to a bit of a slow start which saw him dropped but he did get some of his old form back...he was not so ordinary for Storm.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
CC_Eagle said:
Jye Mullane without a doubt. Solo was disappointing but was no way near on the same scale as Jye.

Jye if they have had to play 1st grade.

If its the most disappointing player overall, Dallas Rennie is an absolute shoe in for this award.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Parramatta's most disappointing players were.

- Luke Burt
- Michael Vella
- Daniel Wagon
- Adam Dykes
- Lee Hopkins
- Matt Peterson ( majority of the year)
- Chris Muckett
- Shane Muspratt
- Michael Witt

Just to name a few :lol:

redVgirl

Juniors
not only is witt a dissapointment on the field, hes also a dodgy sleaze...i can speak from personal experience! ew :?

redVgirl

Juniors
not only is witt a dissapointment on the field, hes also a dodgy sleaze...i can speak from personal experience! ew :?

The Business

Juniors
Souths: No's 1-17 with the exception of Harrison.
NZ: No's 1-17
Manly: Haumono
Wests: Skandalis
Cronulla: Vagana
Newcastle: Perry
Parra: No's 1-17 minus Hindmarsh.
Canberra: McLinden
St Illawarra: Barrett
Melbourne: Can't really say any of their players underachieved
Brisbane: Tallis
Penrith: Clinton
North QLD: None
Bulldogs: Don't want to mock the Roosters by picking a player
Roosters: Hodges

The Business

Juniors
Souths: No's 1-17 with the exception of Harrison.
NZ: No's 1-17
Manly: Haumono
Wests: Skandalis
Cronulla: Vagana
Newcastle: Perry
Parra: No's 1-17 minus Hindmarsh.
Canberra: McLinden
St Illawarra: Barrett
Melbourne: Can't really say any of their players underachieved
Brisbane: Tallis
Penrith: Clinton
North QLD: None
Bulldogs: Don't want to mock the Roosters by picking a player
Roosters: Hodges

bluesbreaker

Bench
i_love_matt_gidley said:
bluesbreaker said:
Knights: Kurt Gidley

r u serious??????

Of course i'm serious. Lots of Knights fans, _especially_ on here, were talking him up to be our replacement for Johns after he played 3 good games in the entire year. How can you not be disappointed in what he did this year?

The Business

Juniors
bluesbreaker said:
i_love_matt_gidley said:
bluesbreaker said:
Knights: Kurt Gidley

r u serious??????

Of course i'm serious. Lots of Knights fans, _especially_ on here, were talking him up to be our replacement for Johns after he played 3 good games in the entire year. How can you not be disappointed in what he did this year?
There's not much a centre can do without good ball.

Ray

Juniors
Warriors - Stacey Jones, Richard Villasanti, Awen Guttenbeil, Francis Meli, Clinton Toopi, Tony Martin, Lance Hohaia, Tevita Latu