What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most disliked player

Raider_69 said:
A Johns and B.Finch.
Without a shadow of a doubt.
Then blokes like Walker, Hodges, J.Monaghan

I still like Mick Monnas, despite his whinging, i recon he learnt that trade from Woolford and has no perfected it :lol:

Just waiting for someone to bring up Joey, now lets see if my second prediction about this becomming a joey bagging thread comes into fruitation.

Knightmare

Coach
Chris Walker- a stuck up w**ker who's mouth is bigger than his talent. Walked out on a contract with Souths to play in a 'winning' team. That they've since lost two straight Grand Finals and he played a big part in their most recent loss is just desserts.

Brett Finch- useless, overrated gimp.

Justin Hodges- like Walker, has a mouth bigger than his talent. After the Roosters won the Grand Finall in 2002, he rang Braith Anasta and basically said sucked in, we won the comp and your team got kicked out. How sweet revenge is....

An few golden oldies are Geoff Toovey (how much fun was chanting "Toovey's a w**ker!" at games :lol: ), Gorden Tallis (thug) and Hoppa (thug # 2)

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
M Crocker
J Stevens
B Finch
D Buderis

in no particular order
Although Buderis has more talent than the other three

legend

Coach
Tommy, what does being an admin have to do with this thread? Am I not entitled to give an opinion once in a while and even then, I chose a Manly player...

People are entitled to their opinions, whether you like it or not. Colonel Eel mentioned Woolford and it didn't bother me a bit. I think you need to grow a thicker hide Tommy.

I know Hodges has improved under Bennett but I can't forget the last couple of years where he established himself as the biggest w*&^er in the game. He gets my vote with honourable mentions to Chris Walker and David Kidwell.

I'd also like to throw in there Jamie Lyon, Ricky Stuart (as a coach) and Andrew Gee in my least favourite 'others'.

Ghoulies

Bench
A Johns - A great player but I've lost my respect for him after the Union saga.
C Walker - Over-rated big mouth.
W Mason - Despite his talent, he says too many stupid things off the field and has really started to tick me off.

Garts

Bench
Hodges - although he will improve under bennett
Walker - tosser, nothing else needs to be said. who else pulls hair in the NRL???
Johns - no respect for him as a person after seeing him out 1 night

Knightmare

Coach
Garts said:
Hodges - although he will improve under bennett
Walker - tosser, nothing else needs to be said. who else pulls hair in the NRL???
Johns - no respect for him as a person after seeing him out 1 night

Lol, what was he doing? Peeing down some woman's leg?

Kiwi

First Grade
M Monaghan gets my vote. The guy just annoys me with all his whinging. The guy even had a whinge after a very obvious knock on against the Broncos like he expected a penalty or the feed to the scrum.

Mr Saab

Referee
monas is frustrating.
I think manly need clark to ref all their games so he learns to shut up

Kiwi

First Grade
Knight82 said:
Raider_69 said:
A Johns and B.Finch.
Without a shadow of a doubt.
Then blokes like Walker, Hodges, J.Monaghan

I still like Mick Monnas, despite his whinging, i recon he learnt that trade from Woolford and has no perfected it :lol:

Just waiting for someone to bring up Joey, now lets see if my second prediction about this becomming a joey bagging thread comes into fruitation.

Here we go, it seems that Roosters and Knights fans can have their say about players from other clubs, aslong as no one says anything about their clubs players. :roll:

Iafeta

Referee
Luke Covell. Not because of him himself, but because of his "freaks". The guy plays like a steaming pile of dog p!ss and they say he smells like Chanel # 5.

Others worthy of mention, Shaun Timmins, because he's so freakin overrated, Terry Hill and Michael Monaghan because a day wouldn't be 24 hours long if it didn't have them biatch about something that is 80/20, Luke Priddis because he broke my heart the other day with that grubber play, and Motu Tony because loyalty is like a nice cold beer, and the best cold beer is from the Warriors aftermatch func.. I mean Broncos after mat... I mean Castleford's aftermat... I mean, christ, who do I play for now, wa wa wa, pick me for the Kiwis, I'm this, I'm that, I'm the man and you f***ers back in New Zealand all should bow down to my glory, playa.

Knightmare

Coach
No, not at all. Perhaps he's just used to this sort of thing happening whenever one of these threads starts up. But this is a forum, people are entitled to their own opinion.

Latest posts