What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most disliked player

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:
Just waiting for someone to bring up Joey, now lets see if my second prediction about this becomming a joey bagging thread comes into fruitation.

sh!t...someome hates/dislikes Joey Johns. ITs a crime to hate the man who created football, the man who made the corner posts, the man that created the water bottles. Get over yourself, he is a player, he can be hated. He isnt in my top 10, but he might be in someone elses.
People hated Wally Lewis, Gordon Tallis, Langer, and Andrew Gee...so what? Not everyone is liked in the league world.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kiwi said:
Knight82 said:
Raider_69 said:
A Johns and B.Finch.
Without a shadow of a doubt.
Then blokes like Walker, Hodges, J.Monaghan

I still like Mick Monnas, despite his whinging, i recon he learnt that trade from Woolford and has no perfected it :lol:

Just waiting for someone to bring up Joey, now lets see if my second prediction about this becomming a joey bagging thread comes into fruitation.

Here we go, it seems that Roosters and Knights fans can have their say about players from other clubs, aslong as no one says anything about their clubs players. :roll:

bingo, i didnt even say why i hate him, just said i did and newie fans are already on the defencive.
MEMO TO KNIGHTS FANS: It is not a crime to hate Andrew Johns

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
PIG said:
Anasta

Finch

Luke Burt

I'm curious...why Anasta? The guy has probably copped more unwarranted criticism than any other player in the last 3 years.

1. Finch - talentless whinging gimp

2. A.Johns - all time great who became a disloyal turd who has stuffed up the knights and played them and the NRL for fools.

3. Morley - thug who has no place in NRL

4. Crocker - a thug but a talentless weak one at that. Raging Bull 2? lol!

5. Walker - disloyal turnstile

Knightmare

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Kiwi said:
Knight82 said:
Raider_69 said:
A Johns and B.Finch.

I still like Mick Monnas, despite his whinging, i recon he learnt that trade from Woolford and has no perfected it :lol:

Here we go, it seems that Roosters and Knights fans can have their say about players from other clubs, aslong as no one says anything about their clubs players. :roll:

bingo, i didnt even say why i hate him, just said i did and newie fans are already on the defencive.
MEMO TO KNIGHTS FANS: It is not a crime to hate Andrew Johns

Of course it's not a crime to hate Andrew Johns- if he'd gone to Union last year it would have freed up money for Newcastle to keep more players and maybe lure some decent ones to the club. As I said before, this is a forum and I think people should be entitled to hate who they want to.

Bazal

Post Whore
Andrew Johns is my single most hated player for many many reasons, with Chris Walker, Terry Hill, Phil Bailey and Brett Kimmorley all a close second.

J-Man

Juniors
Brett Finch, closely followed by Chris Walker and Brent Tate.

Although if Monaghan keeps carrying on like he has, he will probably join the list.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Handbag Walker and Germ Woolford for mine. Hodges was up there but he has improved his attitude, as has Willie Mason.

Saint 60

Juniors
Used to b Wally Lewis and Hancock
Chris Anderson was always a little toe ragged winger

now
Crocker
Braithe
Webke...only because hes as hard as nails :(

nqboy

First Grade
Tommy Smith said:
So basically anyone who wears a Roosters jersey is the most hated.

Very constructive thread Mr Administrator.
Don't shoot the messenger Tommy.

lolesi

First Grade
Iafeta said:
Luke Covell. Not because of him himself, but because of his "freaks". The guy plays like a steaming pile of dog p!ss and they say he smells like Chanel # 5.

Deadset, have you even watched a Sharks game this year?
Now i get as frustrated as you with the Covell lovers, but he has been awsome this year, and is better then any over rated hack you have at the Warriors.

Look behind your hate of the Covell lovers and actually watch him play.

Kiwi said:
Knight82 said:
Raider_69 said:
A Johns and B.Finch.

Kiwi you obviously havent notice the amount of threads that start out as other topics and degenerate into a joey bagging topic its ridiculous

girvie

Staff member
I dislike Karmichael Hunt the most. He should play for the Kiwis.

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
1) Luke Ricketson - things he a tough man, but is a just a big pansy who got smacked down big time by reni matua
2) Adrian Morely - All he is a high/cheap shot merchant
3) michael crocker - over rated niggler who I would loathe to have on my team
4) David kidwell - A niggler and thug like crocker who I dont rate and hate heaps
5)Chris Walker - what a f**kin cat
6)Simon Woolford - Taught michael monahagn everything he knows
7) Brett finch - just a little yapper who pulls bad heads 24/7 mistaken for "passion"

Bulldog-Power said:
1) Luke Ricketson - things he a tough man, but is a just a big pansy who got smacked down big time by reni matua"

That was hilarious I have to say especially the shiner he was sporting afterwoulds!

Kiwi

First Grade
Knight82 said:
Kiwi said:
Knight82 said:
Raider_69 said:
A Johns and B.Finch.

Kiwi you obviously havent notice the amount of threads that start out as other topics and degenerate into a joey bagging topic its ridiculous

And more times than not, it gets that way because Knights fans come running the second Joey is mentioned in a way that doesn't say he is the greatest. A topic bagging a player generally dies affter 2 pages, somethines 3. It's the topics were fans come running feeling the need to debate the issue as much as they can that go on and on and on and end up with 8 pages. If Knights fans actually did what most do, and ignore most of the dribble, these so called johns bashathons wouldn't start half the time or would end as quickly as they started.

Iafeta

Referee
lolesi said:
Iafeta said:
Luke Covell. Not because of him himself, but because of his "freaks". The guy plays like a steaming pile of dog p!ss and they say he smells like Chanel # 5.

Deadset, have you even watched a Sharks game this year?
Now i get as frustrated as you with the Covell lovers, but he has been awsome this year, and is better then any over rated hack you have at the Warriors.

Look behind your hate of the Covell lovers and actually watch him play.

Covell=Vatuvei speed bump this weekend.

He's an average player, nothing more, often quite a bit less. He's in the best form of his life, it won't get any better and it will get worse. As far as sainthood, immortalism, having statues erected and the rest of the hobknobbery from the tools from Covell-la-la-land suggest, they've had their hand on it far too long.

Latest posts